Home | About | Donate

Mnuchin Admits Trump's Budget Cuts Social Security Even as President Claims He Is 'Not Touching' the Program

To paraphrase Jefferson,( AND IT NEEDS TO BE SHOUTED!) THE TREE OF LIBERTY NEEDS TO BE WATERED WITH THE BLOOD OF TYRANTS LIKE: TRUMP, PENCE, BARR, MCCONNELL, MNUCHINN AND TOO MANY OTHERS TO NAME HERE.

2 Likes

The ruling class is giddy, Trump is able to go after “entitlements” w/o public oppostion. The Democratic Party has done such a great job at confusing people. And those that less confused, those supporting Sanders, well, nudge nudge wink wink, they have a plan for him!

4 Likes

Trump is clinically ill in desperate need of immediate admission to a psychiatric institution. He is a danger to America and the world at large. He has promised to end the endless wars too but is very upset because Congress is blocking his ability to launch a war with Iran. What a fucking scum bag moron we have for a president.

5 Likes

Trump is godsend to the ruling class!

3 Likes

I think that the GOP lacks confidence in Trump standing up to Bernie Sanders come November. Hence the reason to complete the GOP shit list of destroying all the social and economic gains we the people have worked hard and died for for 70 years. Reagan started this fucking barbarism with his 180 turn against the people of this country and here we are 40 years later.

3 Likes

Interesting to think in terms of the dignity of craftspersons who apprentice with masters of their trade and learn the subtleties of how to deal with full spectrum problem solving, apply fair costs without the criminal practice of externalized costs. It isn’t a matter of “profits” but of engaging full spectrum community … they don’t call it a ‘trade’ without reason. The trope of ‘being profitable’ is one of the best kept tools of manipulation ever scummed by the kakistocrats. As a result, they in turn must resort to ‘full spectrum dominance’. Why? Because despite all that booty being applied to billion dollar industries to suck up everything from resources to the media and methods to make humanity believe (note: NOT think) they are indispensable, their gluttony and waste poison and destabilize more than the simple respect the 99.9% rebalances by nature. We really need to simply walk away from the poison of claims that “capitalism” and MAGA are in some way “reality”. They are the furthest thing from a healthy human society - that does, by the way, function quite well by nature when and as long as the criminal constructs institutionalized by the kakistocrats are not introduced.

2 Likes

LOL!!! Great quote. Great film.

2 Likes

Lying is a way of life amongst the swamp creatures.

2 Likes

Indeed he’s ill, however in need only of a “firing squad” of his peers. I know 52 Republican Senators that would most likely volunteer.

Nothing else will cure him.

1 Like

Like all things, dictatorships come to an end. We created the conditions for a dictatorship we can undo it.

4 Likes

How about placing him in a traveling cage displayed in zoos around the country. Feeding him MacDonalds burgers he likes so much. What a circus that would be with him lashing out at everyone every day for the rest of his pathetic life.

2 Likes

Social Security is a giant crate of money inside the bank vault, there for anybody with the bank’s keys to take and spend. Just because the money doesn’t belong to you doesn’t mean you can’t steal it.

You ain’t kidding! Everytime that I am forced to look at that POS I do want to punch him ! But I am working on anger.control.

3 Likes

What we need are a series of politician punching bags. Bottom weighted (where they feed) but inflatable with hot air for that realistic reaction when they are hit.

4 Likes

This clown should be in jail but thanks to Kamala Harris he is not. He donated to her campaign. What does that tell you? SS has not risen with inflation just like the minimum wage. I remember in the 50’s Gas and electric bills were about 5 a month now they are 500. Has SS or the minimum wage increased 100 fold since then? No.

3 Likes

Wow, I thought there were many more contenders for that vote.
I would volunteer for puncher duty.

I like your positive attitude!

2 Likes

If the powers that be were actually worried about “us” rising up, we would have strict gun control laws.

Ironic, huh?

While Munchkin is testifying, the only thing he’s missing are his wife’s long black gloves with a gaudy gold ring worn on the outside of the gloves, on his pinky and raise his pathetic, gloved hand crooked to the side of his disgusting, ugly mouth.

The look would be very befitting a devious POS that Munchkin is.

For a ready comparison, hold this up to the usual business dreck about “losing” PROJECTED profits: This is ALWAYS sold to us, and to the government by Lobbyists, as a “loss” (as if PROJECTING a profit makes it REAL) so as to excite some sort of pity in the lawmakers.

Once Corporate gets their heads around their EXPECTED profits, they think they OWN that possibility… and they start to spend it, yes they do! And THEN, sure they “lose” out when they DON’T make that projected money. BUT ONLY IN THEIR OWN MINDS (and yours, if you believe their tripe about it)!

And now this, taking advantage of the OTHER SIDE OF THE VERY SAME DYNAMIC, seeks to convince seniors and other deserving people that no, if we DON’T give you the money we’ve CONTRACTED to give you, that you have PAID FOR IN ADVANCE, why that’s not a “cut,” is it?

LIES. FAIL.