Home | About | Donate

Moms, Dads, Vets, Patriots Respond to Trump Gestapo Surge: Right Back Atcha

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/07/21/moms-dads-vets-patriots-respond-trump-gestapo-surge-right-back-atcha

5 Likes

There may be hope for this country yet.

19 Likes

Our action this Saturday is: Grannies Shout Feds Get Out! Fight Coronavirus Not People!

12 Likes

It is time to send these secret thugs crying back to their daddy Trump. And then send crying Trump to prison for life. Hey you fucking Democrats, how about impeaching the baby in chief one more time and force the Senate Republicans yet again to show everyone one more time they are all for fascism in the USA. Maybe, just maybe they will vote to convict him this time around as they can actually see he will destroy not only the USA but even their lives as well. That is something they will care about.

9 Likes

Proud Pagans standing up for the right to Protest! We join with our brothers and sisters against those who cherry-pick the Constitution after taking an oath of office swearing to defend said Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and domestic…
Now, go home and get the proper court orders and warrants, and wear your badges and name tag.

9 Likes

Hey, t: stop attempting to silence the citizens. “The only way to stop a bad guy with tear-gas is a good guy with a leaf- blower.” Their message is clear: “It’s just us normal people out here,” a #WallofProtesters. With Trump’s surge, the wall promises to get ever bigger. " Hey DT, you’re alright by me Sanna Hosanna Hey Superstar. JESUS to DT: Why waste your breath moaning at the crowd? Nothing can be done to stop the shouting. If every tongue were stilled The noise would still continue. The rocks and stone themselves would start to sing: Hey Sanna Sanna Sanna Hosanna Hey Sanna Hosanna Hey JC!

1 Like

Just asking : Can Trump be legally impeached a second time? And could Trump pardon himself twice?

I hear Dads with leaf blowers are joining the Moms in Portland. Leaf blowers against tear gas - now that’s ingenious (and probably effective)…!

1 Like

It would also be fun have the yoga Iady, Athena, appear in GREEN, as the Statue of Iiberty for Humans and Trees in Oregon-----does anyone have a float for her to stand on doing a yoga pose? This would be so much fun, because the Trump buIIies truly do not understand humor or being human. : )

3 Likes

And some communities want to ban leaf blowers. I bet they get banned before guns do.

3 Likes

I don’t mind at all leaf blowers getting banned. They do pollute in more than one way. Let’s just wait until we know for sure our government has lost the war it inflicted on its people…

1 Like

That is why I keep saying to those people who are feeling nihilistic in these times to look at these protests. Hope is not going to come from the government, it is going to come from brave people such as these and I have a feeling this is just the beginning.

6 Likes

Yes they can impeach again

No he cannot self pardon.

Yes that is an excellent idea!

1 Like

Sounds like a waste of time, just like the first impeachment.

It’s worthwile to sweat him any which way.

Rethugs smell the stench of death coming off him. They’d throw their mothers under the bus to save their hide. If proceedings got started I could see them making him an offer he couldn’t refuse and he takes the Nixon high dive.

1 Like

Considering he is getting while entire agenda passed with the help of both parties it seems like a pointless victory. Yay we got him mad oh wait he still has everything he could ever want and then some. Let’s anger the ogre and give him more weapons. Democrats are fake opposition and these impeachment hearings are fake opposition. Trump won’t be going anywhere.

Those aren’t really HIS agenda though, like Dylan says, even the president got to serve somebody. It’s not like we never ever push them a bit, otherwise we might as well talk about the weather. They might not feel it directly from us like we would like but they are in a shark tank. Like their mirror image, big business, there are tectonic pressures, they claw their way to the big table and fight to keep their place among back stabbers. Dims are the lesser evil and Trimp may go full monte dictator so the sooner he is out the better.

Vote every Republican out of office. Then we can consecrate on the Corporate Democrats traitorous yotes against the American people. Peace.

1 Like

Thanks. And we know it would be a waste of time because the Republican cowards and sycophants in the kangaroo, senate would just exonerate Trump again!

They waste their time now, I have alot left in me before I reach impeachment fatigue.

I find it a worthy cause that reaps a multitude of benefits.

The US political machine is more exposed for what it is.

I’m sure the target feels the heat of this spotlight.

The horse trading behind the scenes could be beneficial.

Ya never know, events spiral and sUrPrIsE! Shot down in flames!

And what better time than now? As Captain Oblivious steers the ship towards the rocks and his only correction is red faced screaming “FULL SPEED AHEAD!” RepubliRATs are tearing at each other’s throats and jumping ship to save their poltical lives. Perfect time for Mutiny on the GOP and Trump walks the plank.

I could see him wiggling out of full censure in a second impeachment by taking a Nixon high dive or like so many kinked politicians do, resign to spend more time with family and health reasons.

The sooner he is out the better, then on to the next existential challenge, and the next, and so on, there will always be another as long as we live.

One final paragraph of advice: do not burn yourselves out. Be as I am - a reluctant enthusiast…a part-time crusader, a half-hearted fanatic. Save the other half of yourselves and your lives for pleasure and adventure. It is not enough to fight for the land; it is even more important to enjoy it. While you can. While it’s still here. So get out there and hunt and fish and mess around with your friends, ramble out yonder and explore the forests, climb the mountains, bag the peaks, run the rivers, breathe deep of that yet sweet and lucid air, sit quietly for a while and contemplate the precious stillness, the lovely, mysterious, and awesome space. Enjoy yourselves, keep your brain in your head and your head firmly attached to the body, the body active and alive, and I promise you this much; I promise you this one sweet victory over our enemies, over those desk-bound men and women with their hearts in a safe deposit box, and their eyes hypnotized by desk calculators. I promise you this; You will outlive the bastards.

Edward Abbey

2 Likes