Home | About | Donate

Monsters Inc: Ripping Brown Kids from Their Families Is "One of the Great Acts of American Generosity"

Monsters Inc: Ripping Brown Kids from Their Families Is "One of the Great Acts of American Generosity"

As Trump turns the NATO Summit into a Demolition Derby, the carnage at home from the "barely organized crime" that is his immigration "policy" goes on apace. The same day the feds blew off a court deadline to reunite kidnapped toddlers with their families - finding just four of 102 - the Health and Human Services Secretary declared "what we are doing for these unaccompanied (kids) smuggled into our country illegally” - though they're not unaccompanied, smuggled or illegal - “one of the great acts of American generosity and charity."

Alex Azar…lock him up for crimes against humanity…throw away the key…water, cold lumpy gravy and white bread…no visitors…only one lawyer…court date in 2050. Any co-defendants get the same treatment, no pardons allowed. My toilet bowl is cleaner than this man mind and mouth!

Yes, we really do need a decorated pill pusher in charge of Anti-Health and In-Humane Services.

It would seem the individuals perpetrating these crimes cannot claim they were just obeying orders…they are individually liable and legal cases are even now being built to hold them accountable…each and every one. Trump would have to issue mass pardons.

No matter how much the American apologists attempt to obfuscate, no matter how much they demonstrate, no matter how much they censure hate, the truth is that US society has degenerated to the kidnapping of children. That is a fact, that is the truth and nothing but a full understanding of the dysfunctional and dystopian nature of Americanism can begin to change it!

What happening in Honduras to make it a safer more secure place.

The speration of immigrant children started in 2017. October to be exact. The bourgeoisie called it a pilot program. Where was the mainstream crass media? I’ve always been weary of going to marches but seeing children in cages makes me burn! Time to get my ancient ass in the streets, and make some calls to DC. nazi trumps FUCK OFF!

“It is one of the great acts of American generosity and charity what we are doing for these unaccompanied kids who are smuggled into our country or come across illegally”

Azar has officially graduated from Trump University, with a PHD in Green-lighting.