Home | About | Donate

Monsters Inc: They Treated Us Like We Were Animals

Monsters Inc: They Treated Us Like We Were Animals

The clown-in chief just visited his fabled border, where he spewed a rancid mix of lies, threats and insults, telling brown people "the country is full" and we should end the asylum system "scam." Too bad he missed the gruesome deaths in U.S. custody of Felipe Gómez Alonzo, 8, and Jakelin Caal Maquin, 7, whose autopsies this week said they both died of bacterial infections - easily treated with antibiotics. Over 20 more people in custody have also died from medical neglect. FYI evil clown dude: That's your emergency.

2 Likes

Guess we have to have a few racist Trumpers on here to remind us what we’re fighting AGAINST. To really MAGA, IMPEACH TRUMP N O W…or #NoTrump2020

6 Likes

I weep for the dead children; I weep for their families who had to bury them; I weep for their futures…and ours.

8 Likes

tejas bob, yes, monsters do exist, and, unfortunately, they ARE humans. attitudes like yours do empower them.

5 Likes

You can always tell those who pay taxes from those who get refunds by the comments they make. My fiancee and I pay 24,000 a year in payroll taxes and still have to write a check to the IRS and we are far from rich plus another 5500 in property tax, and now I’m being told that I’m going to be taxed to the tune of another 100 million dollars to pay for the health care of illegal immigrants. I know people here who are Americans who don’t have health care and now they get to pay for the FREE health care of people in the country illegally. How stupid can one human being be? You absolutely disgust me. You MUST be a freeloader on some level. Calling people racists because they don’t want to foot the bill for people who sow division in our country and jerks like you supporting it. So you support the rape of girls at the hands of illegal immigrants?
or maybe it’s the murderers you are sticking up for? Apparently I can’t post the links. God forbid the truth.

1 Like

Since you are so concerned about taxes, perhaps you should do a little research on where your tax dollars actually go (hint: it is not to immigrants).

8 Likes

There is a very easy way to solve the refugee crisis: Stop invading, bombing, pillaging and interfering in sovereign countries all over the world and people will stop fleeing from them.
Funny how that works, huh.

11 Likes

Please tell me where my state payroll taxes go genius. You don’t even know what state I live in but you are an expert on the tax dispersion here. Another internet PHd.

Disgusting.

1 Like

Americans who abuse legal and illegal narcotics are responsible for their own deaths.
This is an American problem, not a Mexican one.

6 Likes

Arlo Guthrie with Emmylou Harris - Deportee

3 Likes

Hi Texas Bob-----well if you look at cause and effect, you will see, if you read American history and the Monroe Doctrine, that way back then it was decided that only America had the right to take natural resource from others’ lands in their hepisphere. Besides, if America hadn’t been interfering in so many Central and South America SOVEREIGN states—so many people would not have immigrated.
Texas, by the way, among with most of the West Cast was stolen from Mexico. Of course Spain was there first—but rich and powerful nations , throughout history have stolen from weaker nations and destroyed cultures everywhere.

Sadly TexasBob, I think that you have forgotten how badly any of those NAFTA agreements have treated American workers. Have you noticed how many cars makers are going overseas or to the Southern Hemisphere to make cars? Americans are left in a industry towns with mortgages to pay and no jobs to do it with.

Yes, too, there are more and more people in America, and many are not citizens—but it’s very possible , what with the way things are going here with both losing jobs and having a livable climate—that Americans will try sneaking into Canada so that their families don’t starve. KARMA appears to be a real thing that I don’t think many are ready for. However, as we have the largest military in the world, if the population gets too big, I am quite sure the always enterprising American State Dept, or Pentagon military genius will decided that, WTF, with all that SS money around—if they offed that group, the military would have more $ and—and too, childcare places would be easy pickings to get rid of the excess, the not necessarily white kids-----because hey, how many kids have we killed in Eastern Europe? Read up on WW 2 Dresden—that’s a real killer or Japan or Iraq, Syria, Libya, Yemen and on and on ----- Sorry I am getting a bit sarcastic----but when nations devalue the people of other nations—it’s not long before their own citizens are scrutinized for “value,” which can result nations imploding themselves. : (

6 Likes

Here’s a far left idea for you all who what to be adult about it. Canada, the U.S. and Mexico cannot exist without each other. Become one nation. Get rid of the borders and become North Americans. It is all one land mass. Become one people. Put a new capital in the center of the land mass. Yep, become North Americans, what a novel idea.

7 Likes

Hi TexasBob: NO my take is entirely different from yours but not wrong. WHY did America try to forbid other natons from engaging with countries in its hemisphere? Not for neighborly goodness. ; 0 NO, for the resources, it’s always the resources. or, to put into current day format IT’S ALL ABOUT THE BENJAMINS! : )
America, as with ALL nations are famous for masking their actual intents, because natural resources make the difference. Remember, a company named DOLE started the take over of Hawaii, a sovereign nation with a sovereign nation Queen too.

Do you TexasBob actually believe that we went to Vietnam to save the people from Communism? Do you actually believe that America went to HAITI to help the people, after interfering for so many years? Do you actually believe that Reagan went into Grenada to save the American medical students? No, its always about the Benjamins the resources, the location— Obama’s pivot to try to stop China? LOL
Cuba was another hysterical lie… and you know America said for that guantanamo to make it real—of curse even Castro didn’t cash that money. Sadly America like all the wanna be BI guys in history, will write one thing in their best endeavors to aid another nation—but its al about, location, resources or the Benjamins. : ( True that for ALL nations. in history.
Oh and don’t forget about the Mexicans who legally came here, whose kids were born here, and when things got bad economically, sent the American born Mexicans , deported to Mexico—a land they did not know, BUT these people were called up to fight for America in WW 2 : ) Of course, who could forget what we did to Japanese American in WW 2?
So, you see we are one of the great democratic hypocrisy’s in the world----oh and don’t get me started on the UK.
I think we disagr with ee what Patriotism is—my way is to see the flaws and correct them----yours is not that—it is what you believe though. Reading history is time consuming----but it is ever evolving depending on who controls the press-----Sometimes it takes a long time to find any truth. I wonder when Americans will be able to read a real JFK report? Keep reading! : )

5 Likes

First of all, TexasBob, I don’t know what country you’re referring to, because the US is certainly not a “welfare state” (except for the MIC, the Fossil Fuel Industries, Big Ag and Big Pharma), nor does the US have “open borders” in any sense of the word.

However, we could become a much better society for everyone by cutting our “Defense” and so-called “National Security” spending in half.

7 Likes

Beware the darkness.
Beware the trolls.

3 Likes

Those of us who reside in THIS “shithole country” need to stand up and fight back against this unconscionable inhumanity if only to show we’re not ALL like our phuquing shithole-in-retardacy … uh, the disgusting presidunce!

2 Likes

Awesome point nighthawk!!! Right on target, actually, I think most internet trolls are chicken shits hiding behind anonimity, too afraid of showing their face. Bunch of (un)real heroes, just like the emperor who has no clothes, and will not be named other than "F??K FACE!

1 Like

Excellent point! The only REAL Americans are NATIVE Americans – since someone, at some point in our families entered this country as an IMMIGRANT people like you and me are part of those immigrants who you seem to think we don’t have room for.

*Oh and p/s – the correct word in the above sentence that I quoted from your dissertation should be thAn! (Capitalized for your benefit.)

2 Likes

Hi TexasBob, LOL because we don’t agree on much, that does not mean that I have had a poor education----: ) My education , as with many on this site, changes when new and better and verified information is reached. : )
The world is not static, nor is life, and what people first might believe, Bush, Cheney, and the WMDs, is not what many believe today----believing it once does not make a person wrong, but as more information comes forward then, if a person is honest, new information must be looked at. It’s a lifelong process—and as to “What is coming…” Nobody knows----it’s hard to say what will come—another life ending asteroid, or everyday fascism, or killer climate change, or mass suicides, or America becomes a 3rd world nation that no one will speak to? It could all happen----those who survive are those who can think, listen and share-----that’s pretty much the bottom line----good luck to you, TexasBob.

1 Like

My spouse is Native, American and like she says: " We are the only real Americans, but if anyone else has a right to this country it is the descendants of the African, American,slaves who were brought to America against their wills. Everyone else is somehow connected to, or is an immigrant including Trump."

3 Likes