Home | About | Donate

More Than 300 Dead and Thousands Injured After Massive Earthquake Strikes Iran-Iraq Border

More Than 300 Dead and Thousands Injured After Massive Earthquake Strikes Iran-Iraq Border

Jake Johnson, staff writer

"Our electricity, water, gas, phone lines are out, everything is completely out, the whole city has been destroyed, it is wrecked," said one Iranian resident

Iran is helping its next door neighbor, Iraq in a time of disaster, in addition to helping its own. I’m sure that the Saudis, Israel and the US Fourth Reich will call that an invasion and demand war on Iran.
*When the dotard comes home from his little tryst with another brutal dictator, duterte, if there are pleas for international help, he will say we cannot help because we are already overspent from the disaster in Puerto Rico, (where we have spent virtually nothing in its recovery) where the people for the most part are still without clean water, power, medical aid and food, while we put another trillion into financing our wars on other poor people for the profit of the Oligarchy.
*What a sick world Earth has become.
*My heart goes out to the people of Iran and Iraq who have already suffered so much due to war and harassment by the Reich and its axis.
*"‘Cheer up,’ she said, ‘Things could be worse.’ So I cheered up, and sure enough, things got worse."
*Sheesh!
;-})