I received this email about special elections in Alabama today:
QUOTE: Roy Moore thinks “Homosexual Conduct” should be illegal.1 And he wants to be a United States Senator!
But Democrat Doug Jones is TIED in the polls. We can really WIN! UNQUOTE
Well, the latest poll showed Jones still trailing Moore by 6%, but if we can come THIS close in Alabama…
That Is A-LA-BA-MA. Where Trump won by a margin of 27.7% over Clinton in 2016 and Jeff Sessions won in 2014 with 97.25% of the vote. The other 2.75% were write-ins, evidently because nobody saw any point in opposing him.
…then everything is possible and we still have more than 2 months to work on it!