Home | About | Donate

Mueller at the Congressional Ramparts

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/views/2019/07/25/mueller-congressional-ramparts

3 Likes

Those who dismiss these investigations as justly demonstrating innocence cannot explain how any investigations by the justice department, that choose not to charge any sitting president and a president who actively obstructs justice, and consequently, ‘arrive at any determination’ (Mueller’s words methinks) of criminality, could produce anything other than a contrived and empty innocence and a waste of tax dollars to a predetermined outcome.
Now what exactly does this clearly demonstrate?

Winship, in a word, is untethered. Trotting out this discredited narrative after Mueller is embarrassing. Award winning journalist Aaron Mate did brilliant work analysing this farce. This began as the book Shattered reveals with Mook and Podesta and others concocting a story that Clinton lost because of Russia, the selfishness has resulted in a new Cold War thus making the world, not Clinton cliques only, vulnerable, outrageous.

3 Likes

"His concern was echoed at a press conference late Wednesday by Rep. Elijah Cummings, chair of the House Oversight Committee. “I’m begging the American people to pay attention to what is going on,” he said, “because if you want to have a democracy intact for your children and your children’s children and generations yet unborn, we have got to guard against this moment. This is our watch.”’

Pay attention indeed, but remember to not allow your gaze to be diverted from the complacency, hypocrisy, and enablement of Democrats like Nancy Pelosi, without whom there would be no Trump, and there would be an active and vital opposition party.

3 Likes

Right On brother! If only they hadn’t screwed Bernie over… I fear it may b too late for him this time although I’m a big supporter.

1 Like

Yesterday, one side supported and defended, the "Constitution."

Yesterday, the other side, supported and defended, the “Con-man.” Their Constitutional responsibilities, be damned.

2 Likes

Bernie Sanders would have been a dream compared to this nightmare that 60 million chose.

2 Likes

The above post should have said that this selfishness greatly contributed to heightening the new Cold War.

1 Like

True, Robert Perry started the work on this story, when he passed, Mate picked up the torch and carried it across the finish line. I have to believe Perry is smiling big at the fine work Mate has done.

2 Likes