Home | About | Donate

Murder, Mayhem and Rape in Afghanistan: Made in the U.S.A

Murder, Mayhem and Rape in Afghanistan: Made in the U.S.A.

Sonali Kolhatkar

“The Kite Runner,” Khaled Hosseini’s 2003 novel, featured a pivotal and highly controversial scene in which one of the young male protagonists is raped by an older youth. That harrowing section of the best-selling book highlighted the rampant sexual abuse of children in Afghanistan. Now, a revelation—even more horrifying—has implicated real-life U.S. soldiers serving in that country.

This article is the tip of the iceberg. Any readers courageous enough to travel down this moral rabbit hole, can take a look at the following profound documentaries/videos/radio shows:

and This one... unbelievable, but all documented:

Some of us been down that rabbit hole S.R.. And it looks pretty freaking ugly. : )

This has been going on for over a thousand years in Central Asia and unfortunatly is a widespread practice also in the Middle East . A friend of mine told me of watching a plane load of young bengali boys being met in his hotel by Kuwaiti businessmen. Another told me of speaking to an Egyptian army officer in a sauna when the officer called a 8 or so year old boy over and ordered him to "service" him. My friend said he almost caused an international incident he was so irate. Apparently the troops in Afghanistan were extremely upset to be told to "stand down". A couple that tried to intervene were accused "cultural imperialism" or not obeying orders and run out of the service....they need to get the hell out of there...sad .

It IS ugly. The point of sharing these links is that we're living in an era where what should have passed for sci-fi has become reality. This fascination with children's bodies in ritualistic forms of sexual abuse is prevalent among figures of power in many places ranging from the Vatican (the priest pedophile cover-up), to U.S. figures of power (The Franklin Cover-up added to the testimony of people like Cathy O'Brian and former FBI chief, Ted Gunderson), the United Kingdom (David Icke has documentation on this), and in much earlier societies which also featured these ritualistic practices. WHY it's so prevalent raises deeply disturbing questions and related issues. No one said it's pretty. I share these videos so that open-minded readers will expand their knowledge. Too many dismiss premises that stand outside of what THEY would do. In this way, they censor their understanding of what's actually going on.

The black light of "freedom"

J.F.K. was warning us about these cabal/secret societies before he was assassinated. They are the creatures running the show. The U.S. alone is responsible for up to 30 million dead since WW2 throughout the world. So sad when you dig beneath the surface and see the reality.

► My lord, Sue. You're not a believer in the Illuminati are you?

It is no mere coincidence that we are witnessing the greatest heroin epidemic in all of history. As with the crack epidemic the prime suspect is the CIA. When will we rein in the Military Industrial Complex?

Just more traditional amerikan christian values, as put forth by Pat Robertson, Creflo Dollar, Tim LaHaye, Jerry B. Jenkins, Bill O'Really, Rush Limpballs, Sean Hannity, Sarah Palin and Ann Coulter! And just about every politician that ever disgraced the floor of the US House, Senate or the White House!

RAWA or The Revolutionary Association of the Women of Afghanistan are heroes in that mess as they attempt to live normal lives while telling it like it is. I followed their web site for years and it is still a wealth of info. on what's really going on over there. If you can stomach it. The U.S. shows up often as the self same dirty rotten complicit scoundrels mentioned in this article.

http://www.rawa.org/index.php

You have a better name for the elite, devil worshipping men that meet at the Bohemian Grove each year?

I really cannot believe that there are people today that are still spreading the Satanic Ritual Abuse witch hysteria of the 80's and 90's. It has been thoroughly rebuked, the scores that were sent to prison have been released, but their lives were destroyed. No evidence of pre schools sending the children off anywhere..or any abuse was ever presented...just coached testimony (by film) of the children themselves. It is a famous case of modern witch hysteria...and the dangers when due process is thrown out the window.

Thank you.

The LIE of Democracy hides the FACT that a relative handful of inordinately rich families run the world through their control of banking--note Greece's status in relation to this entity and what that status means in terms of actual Democratic viability pertaining to the citizens of Greece--along with control of media, pharmaceuticals, food, academia, and weapons.

Vichy Democracy means that the image of a thing is taken for its likeness. So long as there is a media that features 100 variations of the SAME message, and so long as there are elections with almost every candidate vetted by Big Money or Big Media, the illusion of a free society remains in place.

The way that conversations about difficult truths are shut down is by trying to humiliate anyone who speaks out or asks inconvenient questions. The range of character assaults extends from that of heresy to aiding and abetting terrorists with "conspiracy theorist" tossed somewhere between these poles: parameters of The Control State.

Just because you are ignorant doesn't change the FACTS. If you watch these videos and listen to Cathy O'Brien you will learn what you don't want to know.

Your (false) claim that evidence has been refuted is about as honest and compelling as all of the following:

1. That our economy is improving
  2. That Monsanto's gen-tech foods more efficiently supply nourishment to the world
  3. That the U.S. is a "post-racist" society
  4. That 911 happened in precisely the way the Official Story asserts
  5. That Putin is the aggressor in Ukraine
  6. That no UFO landed in Roswell in l947
  7. That Lee Harvey Oswald was the lone gunman who shot JFK

Etc.

You either zealously cling to your ignorance or are paid to act as gatekeeper ensuring that others learn little... that would challenge the many lies citizens are programmed to accept in lieu of what's true.

Yeah right. I guess you must be channeling Cotton Mather "To deny the existence of witches is to prove yourself a witch" . Cathy O'Brien did quit well for pushing this false narrative, so did Kee Mackfarlane, several prosecutors, and a plethora of other people. There were no FACTS, other than it was a hysteria that punished innocent people and drew attention away from REAL child abuse. I stand by my original statement, you can still believe that bs if you want.

Good list and I could add many more, like the murderous Vietnam war that killed 55,000 American soldiers and an estimated 2 million Vietnamese for the horrible lie and false flag of the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Presidents Johnson and Nixon ( peace through strength ) should have gone to prison as war criminals as well as the 98 Senators that voted for this most egregious lie. Only two Senators voted against the Vietnam war.

► I think their given names would do nicely

Yea right, your not able to google that information?

Oh sheesh...Icke? This guy is a Lyndon La Roushy right wing nut job to make the likes of our run of the mill nut jobs blush with shame at their lack of imagination. But of course, nothing wrong with the human race, it's reptiliod invaders from space! I think our problems are much more easily explained by completely terrestrial greed, cruelty, excess testosterone and stupidity. Can't get much more lizardly that that.