Home | About | Donate

Muslim Teen Killed After Leaving Va. Mosque

Muslim Teen Killed After Leaving Va. Mosque

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Police in Fairfax County, Va, say they believe the remains of a female found in a pond Sunday afternoon are those of a 17-year-old girl who was assaulted and disappeared hours earlier while walking with a group of friends.

When I was a child, my mother and father told me there was no such thing as 'Monsters'.

The person who killed this young woman is definitely a monster.

We also seem to have one residing in the White House. At least one.

I would dress more disretely considering the current situation for safety reasons. There are going to be many angry Americans looking for targets after social benefits are stripped away. Try not to be one

And you might want to write more discreetly. Your post here and one in another article make you sound like the guy who says a woman dressed in a short skirt is asking to get raped.

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Common sense tips to staying alive. Just trying to help. Take it or leave it. Reality is what it is not what it should be.
Cheers

Of course its a "Hate Crime". Stupid law enforcement once again. BTW you should be able to dress as you want without any fear of retribution.A lot of folks don't like my bumper stickers or anti MAGA hats, but we all still have the 1st Amendment and need to "Trumpet It Loudly" !!!

None of my business, but did it take you long to decide to use the death of this young girl to push your political views? You even got 3 likes.

The murder of this lovely young woman was definitely a hate crime. What is wrong with the people in this country who would rob her of her life? She was only praising God. There is only one God. I am not Muslim.

None of my business Joe, but Hate seems to be what the political climate in this country is all about.

Did you vote for a Duopoly candidate last November?

Actually no. I never voted Dem or Rep. I do enjoy seeing the left squirm and show their true face tho. Here's repost of a short clip from "In the Heat of the Night". The real one from 1967. You'll need some context but it's a pretty popular movie that most of have seen so i'm not gonna go into details. Watch at 2:05 for the relevant part.

Not really, apparently it was a road raged "undocumented immigrant".

The guy just murdered someone, Hate crime is an artificial construct of our PC society, my guess is nobody commits a crime against someone, let alone murder, out of pure love. He's probably gonna spend the rest of his life in prison on the taxpayer's dime.

An artificial construct? First of all, all laws are 'constructs'. That's what a law is. Bigotry is not a "PC" invention. Lynching, gay bashing, and pogroms are not symptoms of political correctness. Those are the kinds of atrocities hate crime legislation is attempting to address.

Second, a hate crime is not any crime not committed of "pure love". If you're going to attack the validity of a concept, you have to come to terms with what the concept actually is. General piece of advice for anyone wanting to be taken seriously.

Don't be such an ignoramous.

Wow..... I partway understand why you might say something like this.....changing clothes might be easy, if bowing down to fear and abandoning principle, but what do you suggest Blacks and Indigenous people do to change their color and features? They're targets, too, you know, of bigots and other hateful and ignorant people.

Make that four likes. And he's not the one pushing political views. You are.

He made a humanitarian common-decency statement and an obvious common-sense observation about a person in the WH who no clue about anything if it's not based on his reflection in the water pool.....as in Narcissus.

Murder, assault and mass murder respectively, does it matter who the victim is. They are still crimes that should be punished and the perps made to pay. Or do we call it rehabilitated these days?.

Seriously, Toni? A young girl is beaten to death by a road raged deranged guy and you think it's totally appropriate to make "an obvious common-sense observation about a person in the WH" while commenting about the incident.

"A 22-year-old man accused of killing a 17-year-old Muslim girl in Virginia on Sunday morning is an illegal immigrant from El Salvador, a spokesperson for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) tells The Daily Caller.

The suspect, Darwin A. Martinez Torres, was arrested on Sunday in the death of Nabra Hassanen, a high school student from Reston, Va. Police say he beat Hassanen with a metal baseball bat in what is being described as a road rage incident."

Abby Zimet described the perp as white but we now find out he's a illegal immigrant from El Salvador and it was a road rage incident. The open borders policy of the last administration has consequences. If he was one of the children let in the country by the Obama Adiministration, that would make Barack culpable in Nabra's death.

"If he was one of the children let in the country by the Obama Adiministration, that would make Barack culpable in Nabra's death."

right! and Torres' mother is an accessory before the fact... (oh, and what about Obama's mother, she must be an...)

Your words, not mine.

This is an isolated incident. Latino (and other) immigrants commit violent assaults and murders at a much lower rate than Anglos.