Home | About | Donate

Muslim Teen Killed After Leaving Va. Mosque

Muslim Teen Killed After Leaving Va. Mosque

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Police in Fairfax County, Va, say they believe the remains of a female found in a pond Sunday afternoon are those of a 17-year-old girl who was assaulted and disappeared hours earlier while walking with a group of friends.

3 Likes

When I was a child, my mother and father told me there was no such thing as ‘Monsters’.

The person who killed this young woman is definitely a monster.

We also seem to have one residing in the White House. At least one.

5 Likes

I would dress more disretely considering the current situation for safety reasons. There are going to be many angry Americans looking for targets after social benefits are stripped away. Try not to be one

And you might want to write more discreetly. Your post here and one in another article make you sound like the guy who says a woman dressed in a short skirt is asking to get raped.

4 Likes

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Common sense tips to staying alive. Just trying to help. Take it or leave it. Reality is what it is not what it should be.
Cheers

Of course its a “Hate Crime”. Stupid law enforcement once again. BTW you should be able to dress as you want without any fear of retribution.A lot of folks don’t like my bumper stickers or anti MAGA hats, but we all still have the 1st Amendment and need to “Trumpet It Loudly” !!!

2 Likes

The murder of this lovely young woman was definitely a hate crime. What is wrong with the people in this country who would rob her of her life? She was only praising God. There is only one God. I am not Muslim.

None of my business Joe, but Hate seems to be what the political climate in this country is all about.

Did you vote for a Duopoly candidate last November?

An artificial construct? First of all, all laws are ‘constructs’. That’s what a law is. Bigotry is not a “PC” invention. Lynching, gay bashing, and pogroms are not symptoms of political correctness. Those are the kinds of atrocities hate crime legislation is attempting to address.

Second, a hate crime is not any crime not committed of “pure love”. If you’re going to attack the validity of a concept, you have to come to terms with what the concept actually is. General piece of advice for anyone wanting to be taken seriously.

Don’t be such an ignoramous.

4 Likes

Wow… I partway understand why you might say something like this…changing clothes might be easy, if bowing down to fear and abandoning principle, but what do you suggest Blacks and Indigenous people do to change their color and features? They’re targets, too, you know, of bigots and other hateful and ignorant people.

1 Like

Make that four likes. And he’s not the one pushing political views. You are.

He made a humanitarian common-decency statement and an obvious common-sense observation about a person in the WH who no clue about anything if it’s not based on his reflection in the water pool…as in Narcissus.

1 Like

"A 22-year-old man accused of killing a 17-year-old Muslim girl in Virginia on Sunday morning is an illegal immigrant from El Salvador, a spokesperson for U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) tells The Daily Caller.

The suspect, Darwin A. Martinez Torres, was arrested on Sunday in the death of Nabra Hassanen, a high school student from Reston, Va. Police say he beat Hassanen with a metal baseball bat in what is being described as a road rage incident."

Abby Zimet described the perp as white but we now find out he’s a illegal immigrant from El Salvador and it was a road rage incident. The open borders policy of the last administration has consequences. If he was one of the children let in the country by the Obama Adiministration, that would make Barack culpable in Nabra’s death.

1 Like

“If he was one of the children let in the country by the Obama Adiministration, that would make Barack culpable in Nabra’s death.”

right! and Torres’ mother is an accessory before the fact… (oh, and what about Obama’s mother, she must be an…)

Your words, not mine.

This is an isolated incident. Latino (and other) immigrants commit violent assaults and murders at a much lower rate than Anglos.

Yup. Unfortunately.

And if you truly believe that this guy was acting out of road rage, please go back to psych 101 or maybe 102. And even then, deranged and hateful and racist…apply…wow! even to King Dump…well, I’ll be!

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Yes,true. However, echoed individual should choose their risk factor. If one chooses to dress as a Muslim person in an area where there is anti Muslim sentiment, you may be targeted for physical abuse or death. It simply is a fact. Live in the world as it is and not as you wish it to be if you want to survive. Fight the enemy in a different manner but use a productive strategy. Sometimes your ego must take s back seat.

The incident being “isolated” isn’t the point. It the fact that he is here illegally is. Had he not been here at all, the young lady would still be alive. Opening the borders to anyone who wants to come in is inviting trouble. The chaos that is going on in most of Europe is a prime example. The chaos that isn’t going on in Poland, Hungary and the Czech Republic shows what tight borders can do.

vt, I DO understand your point, but it’s very close to [the distorted] reasoning that lays blame on women’s dress for getting them raped. These kids were near their mosque…they weren’t daring a killer to come get them. And you didn’t answer my question about what people, like Blacks, are supposed to do to ignore their egos and protect themselves from their color…

blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Clearly, there is no way to protect yourself from your appearance. Black, brown, short, fat, young, old beautiful or ugly. We all are physically who we are and we all are profiled unconsciously by everyone all the time.
I work within a community where I am a very distinct minority. However, only a minority discriminates against me.
But, as a white person I would not walk around an entirely black or brown neighborhood alone at night. I would also not promote my whiteness in a nonwhite culture or my religion in a culture with some concern about it.
The killing of the young Muslim is a tragedy. She was beautiful and I am saddened by it. Thrrr are many angry people in America as the country is being ripped off as are the people. Propaganda fire at their anger to defenseless targets. Innocents are killed in many scenarios. Wearing the garb makes you more apparent and a more conspicuous target. Each individual can choose for themselves what it is worth to them.
Cheers