Home | About | Donate

NAACP Calls for "A Mighty Storm of Snowflakes" to Greet Trump at Atlanta Game

NAACP Calls for "A Mighty Storm of Snowflakes" to Greet Trump at Atlanta Game

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Civil rights group calls on supporters to wave white towels while president is in stadium Monday evening 

People take part in a Tax Day march against President Donald Trump in Los Angeles. (Photo: Molly Adams/flickr/cc)

I would guess there will be a lot of white supremacists in the stands. After all, this is a game between Alabama and Georgia. Hope there is no violence if people wave these white towels in protest. Trump has many violent supporters. His rallies were evidence of that.

Ain’t seen nothin’ yet! lol The “Poor Oeople’s Campaign: A National Call for Moral Revival”. Go N.A.A.C.P. Atlanta, Georgia! 2018, the year of the Great Awakening. On to “The Vision 20-20”. Just thinkin’. lol

Ge, what a threat that will be- remember they have the military on their side- including nuclear weapons. I have no doubt that unhinged Dump would like to unleash them .

What would the American public say if every player stayed off the field during the Anthem? Or better still took a knee, (i.e. genuflect). Would Americans applaud as they should or scream: “Get that son of a b***** off the field.”

Might Storm…Ha ha. What a bunch of snowflakes.