Home | About | Donate

Nadler Demands 'Full and Complete' Mueller Report as Barr Says Redacted Version Coming Mid-April

Nadler Demands 'Full and Complete' Mueller Report as Barr Says Redacted Version Coming Mid-April

Jake Johnson, staff writer

In a letter to Congress on Friday, U.S. Attorney General William Barr said a redacted version of Special Counsel Robert Mueller's 400-page page report will be released by mid-April and insisted his earlier letter on Mueller's findings was not intended to be a "summary."

Barr is a CIA agent

Barr is a co-conspirator. And there are many.

2 Likes

Nadler is never going to be satisfied, he is looking for Ruskies behind every tree and under every bed. Russiagate has unhinged the man. Pearl Harbor Nadler, what a joke.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O60hKAET8E

2 Likes

If there is nothing to hide, then show the report. Otherwise, Barr is just feeding suspicion. The fact that there were so many convictions and indictments show that Nadler has plenty to be sceptical of.

1 Like

The Report will be released, and most likely the result will be the same, Russiagate was a fraud, no there there. Trump will run on this, and the Democrats have only themselves to blame.

3 Likes

Here is an excellent discussion by professional journalists who followed the Russiagate scam.

3 Likes

Mid April? Let me help you out Barr, walk over to the copy machine in you’re office, insert report, make copies, send to Congress, done. There, I’m sure you can have this task done in a day, you’re welcome.

Wait until the redacted version comes out, then impeach the Orange Menace for obstruction of justice.

No, he is trying to find out if Trump went off the rails of patriotism.

So the other option would have been what republicans would do. NOTHING. Turn the other cheek to apparent criminality.
Sure democrats will take a hit if Trump is clean. Then all that is left is to discover why so many cohorts lied themselves into jail.

There is only one demand: where is the Clinton Foundation Report? Do it NOW, table it tomorrow and stop this farce.

1 Like

A. G. Barr: An excellent personification of devious, corrupt and professionally criminal. A lawyer at the dirtiest end of the professional scale. Should be immediately disbarred. We paid for the report, we pay this goons salary and we aren’t going to get the product. Just goes to show you can justify immoral by simply making it legal. We have the likes of Graham and McConnell. How far will McConnell go to protect Elaine Chow’s position in the Trump stable?

An old time Marxist might say that both Mueller and Barr can be expected to act in their class interests.

This madness has infected so many they can’t think straight.

2 Likes

Seems the many declarations of Russiagate finally ending were premature.
Looks like they intend to drag this out as long as they are able.

If Nadler wants to find real, bona-fide intervention and undermining of American politics and policy he should turn his attention to AIPAC.

But he won’t. He’s already on record condemning Omar, and co sponsored the anti-BDS rider to the Israeli 38 billion dollar giveaway. Nice work, hypocrite and dual allegience stooge.

1 Like

Thank you for this, worth every minute! Three of my favorite journalists. I sure miss Aaron Mate on TRNN.

1 Like

Yes, I haven’t been going over to TRNN as often since he left.

1 Like