Home | About | Donate

Nationwide #KeepFamiliesTogether Rallies Demand Trump Halt 'Cruel' Border Separation Policy

Nationwide #KeepFamiliesTogether Rallies Demand Trump Halt 'Cruel' Border Separation Policy

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

Immigrant rights advocates on Friday launched a nationwide day of action to protest a new policy that enables federal agents to take migrant children away from their parents at U.S. ports of entry, and to demand that Congress defund U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) and U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP).

I am grateful for those in the streets. There are so many reasons to be in the streets these daze, I’ve lost count it seems. The painful rub is the others in guvmint do nothing, say nothing and the only recourse is the courts. Which involve time and money. Is there enough time, lives are being lost/destroyed? Is there enough money, my pockets are empty. This is a fine example of what tyrants do, destroy, lay waste to their surrounds. Someone mentioned that this is what the slave trade did, it is also what the Nazi’s did. This is ugliness to the extreme. I am ashamed to be an American more and more each day.

Last month Jeff sessions announced the “no tolerance policy”. “Its not our fault”

I call out historical sorcery BS by the attorney general. The effete industrialists who have usurped indigenous lands, traditional communities, black ops financing of violent political activities to usurp resources throughout central and south america through a legacy of colonizing agribusiness, mining and political manipulation DESIGNED to dehumanize and destroy any who represent “other” and who work in coherence with natural balances. Hence the extreme deforestation; toxification of formerly workable lands; extreme violence of large scale landowners and manipulations to prevent education, even self-sufficiency and healthy lives; extracting at a rate that can only be said to be geared to that of the methodologies involved in “planned obsolescence”.

Not our fault? And just who is this royal “we”, masked man? Just another of his BS Sessions coming in for a “hard landing” - the southern good ole’ boy like his counterpart in HHS with the ‘dome of silence’ quake in their wingtips at any turbulence.

Your post: Truth, eloquently spoken !! Thank you.

Nazis!