Home | About | Donate

Need for Diplomacy More Clear Than Ever After North Korea Claims H-Bomb Test

Need for Diplomacy More Clear Than Ever After North Korea Claims H-Bomb Test

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

This is a developing story and may be updated.

Calls for restraint and diplomacy emerged on Sunday after North Korea claimed to have successfully tested a hydrogen bomb capable being placed on an intercontinental ballistic missile (ICBM).

It looks to me that NK is desperately trying to defend itself against the most powerful terrorist nation on the planet, as are a number of others.
*If the orange turd decides to “teach NK a lesson,” after the strike and carnage on NK, Japan, SK, NE China will begin to suffer the effects. It will take a few days for Alaska and perhaps a week before Canada and the US gets the fallout. Eventually, Europe, Russia the ME will receive the drifting fallout.
*If any nation with the ability to do so retaliates, then shortly thereafter we will all become an endangered or extinct species.
*And all for the lack of diplomacy, or empathy, or negotiations and compromise. Just an orange turd that thinks he is the next Hitler and is dying to prove it.
;-})

Something doesn’t quite add up in this NK scenario. I can’t put my finger on it.

I reckon NK is a sock puppet regime under the control of some Deep State element somewhere. I mean look at the guy (Kim Jong Un). Does that man come across as an evil genius? Not to me. His henchmen are all 300 years old generals…

Can a country with an infrastructure not too far from the Bronze Age produce sophisticated missiles and nukes on the scale and quantities being displayed? what’s wrong with this picture?

I think he’s being activated for purposes to do with pressure on China and interests of the US MIC or some other nefarious objective.

Seriously minitrue? NK is brutal dictatorship that kills and and enslaves it’s own people. Should someone deal with them? Personally i don’t think so. Usually when people have had enough of a boot stomping n their face they will deal with it themselves.

The “orange turd” is president whether you like it or not elected by the people of the US so i guess we’ll have to live with it for the next 4 years. Unless, of course we find one that everyone loves and make him president for life and then have his kid take over.

They are doing this because they feel threatened and isolated. This should be obvious to anyone who does a little reading on the history of the Korean conflict. They are responding defensively, not offensively. The more that they are sanctioned and threatened, the more paranoid they will become.
We are causing the results that we ostensibly don’t want. It is up to the U.S. to cool off and back off,
giving them a face-saving opportunity to do the same.

To rebut what Trump tweeted about NK: the U.S. has conducted a plethora of nuclear tests and has one of the largest nuclear stockpiles in the world. Trump’s words and actions continue to be very hostile and dangerous to the world

Yep, it’s the pot calling the kettle black!

Nefarious objective? One thing we know for sure: Kim Jong Un is a ruthless, dangerous, thug; but the whole problem is— Kim is not our thug! Reminds me of Saddam Hussein and the fear mongering about WMD’s.

You are not alone with your observations.

That is right- we have plenty of our own thugs. Also a reporter in S. Korea today stated that there is calm in their country, and business as usual, and they are the neighbor of that country. So, where does the US fit into this? In our country just a week before Harvey- the news was battling about confederate general statues, then Harvey came along and it showed that people can really help each other in times of a major disaster. What was tested over there is not a disaster of the US. Remember Saddam and the supposed weapons he had?

And the environment of course!

Win a nuclear war? I’m tired of winning already.

" Remember Saddam and the supposed weapons he had?"

Looks like a similar scenario, except Kim has real WMD’s. And the warmongers love it! Their fear mongering, frenzy of bellicosity and impetuous, over reaction, should tell us we are being lied to and being manipulated again!

It will take a big man to stop this pissing contest. Know any?

Blah, blah, blah.
North Korea has the US boxed in and we know it. They aren’t going to precipitate a nuclear confrontation and we aren’t either. Continuing to bluster like Yosemite Trump leads to nowhere.

The Nuch says “it’s clear.” Such a smart man.

The need for Direct Democracy has never been more clear.

FREE AMERICA

NEW ELECTIONS

Most of the ones I know of have already been assassinated by the CIA, or deposed and run out of their country.
;-})

And here I thought the 60s were the decade of assassination.

They were helped by the Soviets to build reactors and later a “Rouge” Pakistani engineer to produce their first bomb. You have to remember they’ve been at it for a long time.