Home | About | Donate

'Neither Ironic or Funny': Cell Data Reveals Right-Wing Lockdown Protesters May Be Spreading Covid-19

Although cause and effect analysis took a few weeks, the same cell phone tracking models confirmed that Mardi Gras and spring break in Florida were the hubs for spreading infection to places that subsequently experienced above average upward COVID-19 spikes.

4 Likes

If this thins the herd of confederate turd, I’m all for it.

2 Likes

I can’t help but point out that wearing the Flag as a mask or a shirt is a clear violation of the flag code. Of course these same people would cry like banshees if someone were to set old glory on fire to protest something.
The Constitution and bill of rights do indeed give you the right to be an asshole. The problem is that so many people these days choose to exercise that right.

3 Likes

Trump’s fascist thugs are here to stay (like Mussolini’s blackshirt union busters) and will disrupt efforts beyond epidemic control. Fortunately, the ones in the picture look like they couldn’t run 20 yards without passing out. I guess they’re prime candidates for corona.

3 Likes

… and their corporatist sponsors whisper to each other: Mission accomplished!

Spreading COVID-19 and prolonging the crisis is the goal of the predatory corporatists who control Washington. The crisis is their cover story for finishing the dispossession of the USA and the destruction of US culture.

5 Likes

At some point (i am there NOW) it is best to not worry about them. Truly, this is something they want and i say let them have it. And of course they will infect others but if they stay in their miserable states at least it can be curbed. I am over the insidious dramatic ruses of these morons and how they purposefully attack reality. Let them suffer, they asked for it.

1 Like

There’s a house we drive by on the way to our grocery store that has a ‘Don’t Tread on Me’ flag hung right next to a Trump 2020 flag – he’s a mo-Ron and proud of it! I just wish that being a mo-Ron increased their chance of getting this ‘fake virus’ [major snark] – the covidiot-in-failure has done such a good job of bringing them all out of the woodwork!

You are right that the reparations demanded from Germany after WW1 were so onerous that the mark became devalued to the point that the average working Germans were really hurting, starving and desperate so were easily manipulated by any charlatan/snake oil salesman. While Hitler did ‘make the trains run on time,’ he also built up the nationalism inherent in his many hatreds and biases.

Mussolini was also one of these but in Italy. His vision of fascism was not far from Hitler’s though he said that fascism would be better described as corporatism because that is the nature of it. It is meant to have the corporations at the top while the governing of the actual citizens was meant to ensure they co-operated upon the pain of death should they protest (send out the Black shirts).

So which system of coercion is most similar to that of the US at present?

2 Likes

Wondered who would mention that. Or if it was even remembered.

The photos of the Italian’s final verdict on his dictatorship should be shown to Trump. It was not a pretty demise for neither Mussolini nor his wife.

1 Like

They are offending the Magic Sky Cloth

~https://i.imgur.com/Aw29Ddp.jpg

1 Like

From the Great State of Texas ???

Over the weekend, the state reported 1,801 new cases of the novel coronavirus, the highest single-day total since the outbreak began. Dallas Mayor Eric Johnson (D) on Sunday said the rise in cases is “more than likely” related to the reopening of businesses such as movie theaters and restaurants, which are operating at reduced capacity to enable physical distancing.

More than 700 of the new coronavirus cases were reported in the Amarillo region Saturday, as results from targeted testing at meatpacking plants came in.

Yep By Golly, Doing a Hell of a Job…

4 Likes

Maybe the protesters could just shoot the virus with their semi-automatics, proving their guns make them safer.

1 Like

BS…Finally…Targeted Testing???

How many other plants are they “Just not Checking”? to keep low numbers
How many “BAD Numbers” are they just publishing to keep silent for Rumpie

I’d say everyone on this forum knows that by now
“You Should Be Testing Meat Processing Plants”

Ya THINK…Oh Sorry…I guess you don’t…Think…That is…

2 Likes

CDC data reveals that time and lax state policies have taken their toll. A month ago the Northeast owned most of the coronavirus cases, because the virus spreads like crazy in more urban settings. Today Illinois is in the #1 per capita position. Nebraska is #4. Also in the top 20 states I see Minnesota, Iowa, Virginia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Dakota, South Dakota, Indiana and New Mexico.

Disease-spreading behavior has apparently counted, whether the wingers want to believe it or not.

I update my statistics daily at *ttp://quakerworks .net/statecoronavirusstatistics.htm

1 Like

After the shitshow in WI, with their state supreme court over-riding the Dem gov, Ever’s stay at home order, I suddenly realized that many Wisconcinites come in to MN for work. Anderson Window Walls has a big plant in Stillwater, just across the St Croix river from the small town of Hudson. 3M employs many out of staters too, further east on I94.
My state (MN) has relatively low outbreaks and deaths at this point in time.
I live in St Paul, about 30 min drive from WI and the river.
Our flattened curve is going to go up because of this noxious bs,

2 Likes

I was thinking the same, but have you seen the flag bikinis, shorts, socks, dew rags etc.? Seems to me that violation has been ignored for some time. Now if you were to burn the bikini…I believe it is still covered under the “asshole clause.”

1 Like

Well one of Mussolini’s campaign slogans was : MAKE ITALY GREAT AGAIN!

1 Like

Really! Thank you for that. I didn’t know but it sure is interesting. I thought Hitler was the only other demented leader who had declared that shortly before WWll.

1 Like

I’m so sorry to report that Minnesota has been averaging 734 confirmed new cases per day over the past five days. Divided by your state’s population, Minnesota would be ranked as the #10 most threatening state in the nation today.

It’s possible that your state is doing more testing these days, but the other states might equally be ramping up their testing.