Home | About | Donate

Nepotism Barbie to Huddled Masses: Try Something New To Eat With Your Cake!

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/07/14/nepotism-barbie-huddled-masses-try-something-new-eat-your-cake

5 Likes

Touche’, Abby!

5 Likes

I would be mortified, embarrassed, ashamed, and probably extremely suicidal if my children were ANYTHING like any of the trump spawn.

4 Likes

The fruit did not fall far from the tree, did it?

Peace.
ths.

4 Likes

This farce becomes reality.

3 Likes

I’m going to try something new today! I will start knitting red peasant caps for distribution, my sons are building guillotines, and my daughters are weaving reed baskets to hold the the heads up to the public before being set on the pikes my neighbours are forging along with the tumbrels to display the royals and their courtiers through the streets lined with BLM posters and murals.

12 Likes

I am truly wishing the best for all of you as you go through this awful pandemic without any sane adults in charge. Please do the best you can to survive to tell your grandchildren of the future how not to lead a very large country during deeply devastating crises.

4 Likes

And it was rotten to begin with.

5 Likes

I whole heartedly recommend Marie’s outcome in this case.

5 Likes

Holy Sheep shit.

Lower case shit…on purpose…with obvious reasons why…too numerous to count…and reasons keep coming…

“Try Something New . . . on November 3rd!”

Like maybe evicting ALL 'Poop-Lickens from OUR Federal Government!!   I like it!!

4 Likes

Yo, Trumps! Go get a room already. She looks as if she can hardly wait to hear Daddy make those pleased noises. And he can hardly wait to do her. Ick! Uck! Someone do a DNA test on her kids. Suspect there are double alleles.

2 Likes

Hi Iisemarie:

THANK YOU! I needed your viewpoint so much! For the rest of the day, I smile! ; )

“Find Something New!,” which Trump critic Rick Wilson calls, "Javankanese for ‘Let them eat cake.’”

I have absolutely no problem with Ivanka telling us to “eat cake” as the last woman who said that was GUILLOTINED!

1 Like

Are we sisters from different misters, because there is nothing better than the righteous thought that the current cretins in power should be guillotined!

Pwr 2 the RIGHTEOUS peons!
GUILLOTINE THE COVIDIOT & ALL WHO SUPPORT HIM!

1 Like

Not likely (substitute “Ivanka” for “Melanea” in the following) . . .

El Pinche Moro, El Pinche Moro, las manas estan muy chico
    Y los cojones (yo penso ‘uno’) exactamente lo mismo!

El Pinche Moro, El Pinche Moro, no puede hacer El Amor
    Y Melanea, pobre zorrita, necessite un vibrador!

2 Likes

I think this apple is still attached

1 Like

I will always oppose the death penalty for any one. We need to move to a better way of dealing with those we find objectionable and boy, do I find these objectionable.

1 Like

How’s this – we take the entire family up in Air Force 1 and when the plane is flying over Pike’s Peak we open the door of the plane and with an oh-so-gentle nudge we tell them: “flyyyyyyyyy little birdies!” It’s not ‘officially’ a ‘death penalty,’ we are simply giving them the opportunity to NOT be arrested for all the crimes they have committed.

And you think that somehow that is a substantive difference? I think not.