Home | About | Donate

Netanyahu Wants Fence Around Israel to Keep Out 'Wild Beasts'

Netanyahu Wants Fence Around Israel to Keep Out 'Wild Beasts'

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu has proposed a plan to encircle his entire country with a fence as protection against "wild beasts," referring to those in neighboring Arab states.

He made the comments Tuesday while visiting an 18-mile stretch of fence already under construction on the Israel-Jordan border.

Ah, but keeping out the "wild beasts" (dog whistle for animals that need to be expunged) also keeps the savage, more horrific beast within. Net is a poster boy for the worst aspects of Zionism to the detriment of Israel and Jews worldwide...he stokes the fires of anti-Semitism with each move he makes.

With luck Israel will follow this up by putting a roof over this new fence and the world will never hear from this shitty, crackpot pariah state again.

Of course, they will make it a movable fence, as the compulsion to steal more land will surely prove irresistible.

A most despicable pathological liar as ever was! Netanyahu is a racist war criminal and provocateur - there is a special place reserved for him and his philosophy of exceptionalism at The Hague!

Is it possible to put a fence around "Israel" since they have never, as far as I know, had a map that showed their boundaries. They want to keep borders open to continue "settling" on land.

Here is a censorship that Zionists just pulled off.

NY’s Public Theater cancels Palestinian production, ‘The Siege,’ it agreed to stage in May - See more at: http://mondoweiss.net/2016/02/nys-public-theater-cancels-palestinian-production-the-siege-it-was-to-stage-for-may/#sthash.EmsHqMtW.dpuf

Putting a wall around himself would be a better solution for all involved.

BDS

For once Netanyahu has it almost right. Put a huge, impenetrable wall around Israel, put a roof over it to keep the fighters, drones and missiles in, let humanitarians who wish to leave get exit through the one or two heavily guarded gates to the "compound," and then let's forget about that sick bunch and start concentrating on some other Reichs that need fencing in also.
* This should not be a cruelty to Israel as they should be used to it by now. It is what they have been doing to others ever since the UN, et al, got conned into giving them a part of Palestine way back in the forties.
* This has been going on for a long time.

;-})

Damn, you beat to this. I wonder if Bibi can be kosher and such a pig at the same time.

Israel needs a fence. the US needs a fence. It is for security purposes and that is important in 2016 everywhere. never in my life have a people like the Jewish People being exterminated and in man's programmed mind that is ok. Chrisitian's will say it is because of JC, when it was the Roman's with JC, Islam, I don't know why with Islam? And then if you look up Egyptian Gods ISIS - that is where this belief system comes from with JC. Now if there was religious tolerance than the World would leave the Jews alone and allow them to serve and strive and just be. But no not allowed on this Planet, right? PLanet, it is our Planet, so what is the writer problem with the Jews, what is your problem with the Jews. Check your motives for being against the Jewish People. They are not occupying that land. That land was given to them by Our Creator when he took them out of Egypt and Christianity and Islam is still in Egypt with their thinking and believe system. So this writer shows no tolerance - but yet the Jewish people do have tolerance, they just don't want to be stabbed, blown up, run over on a daily basis - and yes only Beasts behead, stab, shot, blow yourself up. And then what think your going to be rewarded. Who had the line to Our creator to ever make a statement. I am tired of Man with their thoughts on heaven, martyrs, 72 virgins - really? If Israel wants a fence, good for them. US wants a fence good for them

If the beast locks himself out I hope no one lets him in.

"Netanyahu Wants Fence Around Israel to Keep Out 'Wild Beasts"

Like Nikita Khruschev built a wall around East Berlin to keep all the western imperialists out of the people's paradise! Ha ha Ha ha HA--And who do you think would be tasked to pay for this project?

Seems like fences were exactly the strategy the Nazis used during WWII. The Warsaw Ghetto was indeed well fenced. When you shut down the airport in Israel, and the roads east, west, north and south are directed to "ports of access", the Israelis will be just like they were in 1943, locked in. When you are a very small minority living in a tiny country within a huge majority of not entirely friendly neighbors, fencing yourself in seems a very strange idea. And, just like our idiots, the conclusion will be that the real threat is a home grown threat, like some kid having a tantrum, who lives already on the wrong side of the fence. This big fence idea seems like the delusions of a sad individual. There must be some smart people somewhere.

Let's just put a fence around Netanyahu. aka prison bars. There, problem solved.

Why do smart people elect idiots?

Because they believe that the majority is always right and thus the collective public mind will arrive at the best possible decision. This is the "faith based" rationale for Democracy Now!

The majority is not always right, but it proves to be right more often than the minority. Which is why democracies are the best governments.

I am sad for you, Playful. You are correct: it is OUR planet, and the Jews are only a small part of "OUR." And their faith is only a small part of the planet's varieties of faith. So how do you justify that you are better than anyone else with a different point of view or faith? And you should not be obsessed with religious intolerance, for it would appear that in New York City at least, the intolerance is against anyone who challenges the Zionist viewpoint.

Let's assume for a minute that you are correct and that the Jewish culture has undergone periods of severe repression and even genocide. I cannot understand why you have not learned the real lesson in that experience: do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Why then would you take another people's land right out from under them?

Israelis are capable of being fierce fighters and they are proud of how they defend "their" land. Why is it so difficult to understand that the Palestinian people might feel the same way? That their land has been taken from them? Don't expect them to concede that it is your homeland, for it has been their homeland for generations. Did they take it from you? Why do you make them suffer until they are forced to fight back?

The real spiritual lesson of the Jews is to develop the understanding to never, never do to others what has been done to them.

I have been informed by God that Israel belongs to me because I am the chosen one. Please hand over the deed so God can make Israel officially and legally mine.

Your belief system comes from ancient Egypt ISIS the mother of God: This is where The Roman's came up with it: Mary suckling her infant son Jesus
Isis was worshipped as the ideal mother and wife as well as the patroness of nature and magic. She was the friend of slaves, sinners, artisans and the downtrodden, but she also listened to the prayers of the wealthy, maidens, aristocrats and rulers Isis is often depicted as the mother of Horus, the falcon-headed deity associated with king and kingship (although in some traditions Horus's mother was Hathor). Isis is also known as protector of the dead and goddess of children. The name Isis means "Throne" Her headdress is a throne. As the personification of the throne, she was an important representation of the pharaoh's power. The pharaoh was depicted as her child, who sat on the throne she provided. Her cult was popular throughout Egypt, but her most important temples were at Behbeit El-Hagar in the Nile delta, and, beginning in the reign with Nectanebo I (380–362 BCE), on the island of Philae in Upper Egypt. ISIS-In the typical form of her myth, Isis was the first daughter of Geb, god of the Earth, and Nut, goddess of the Sky, and she was born on the fourth intercalary day. She married her brother, Osiris, and she conceived Horus with him. Isis was instrumental in the resurrection of Osiris when he was murdered by Set. Using her magical skills, she restored his body to life after having gathered the body parts that had been strewn about the earth by Set ISIS - This myth became very important during the Greco-Roman period. For example, it was believed that the Nile River flooded every year because of the tears of sorrow which Isis wept for Osiris. Osiris's death and rebirth was relived each year through rituals. The worship of Isis eventually spread throughout the Greco-Roman world, continuing until the suppression of paganism in the Christian era. The popular motif of Isis suckling her son Horus, however, lived on in a Christianized context as the popular image of Mary suckling her infant son Jesus from the fifth century onward.
I am sorry I do not have your belief system at all. The messiah has not been born yet, but it will not come from ISIS.
This is what ISIS thinks it is bringing in the Islam Messiah, they believe that the World will be Islamic, just like the roman Emperor did with Christianity. But it all comes from ancient Egypt. there is no God there, sorry, at least not the real one. We know our Creator through Moses and Exodus out of Egypt - so this belief system probably will be tested and I also believe it will fail..

You sound inferior in your beliefs. Israel was given to the Hebrew's when they were taken out of Egypt. Now the Babylonians did destroy the 1 Temple, and then the Roman's. Ok - they were dispersed and continually crucified throughout time. Before the Holocaust it was desert - 100 years or so ago, and not a lot of people lived there. It was sort of a waste land. And Arabs from all over started living there, Egypt, Iraq, etc. Now after the Holocaust the Jewish people had to purchase the land for almost 10 times what it was worth, and to who - the Arab Leaders that owned the land, purchased. Legally mind you. So if they want to be mad about what has happened to them than they need to mad at the Arab Leaders that sold the land in the first place. I am a firm believer that this was done on purpose for the War of all Wars. And why to exterminate the Jewish people, done on purpose by the World Leaders, and their Programming. So if the Palestinians should be mad about what happen they need to start looking at the Arab Leaders that made this happen, not the Jewish people. And they should start acting civilized and start working towards their own land and make their own state. This is a choice and it looks like they are too insane to make a good choice for their own people.