Home | About | Donate

'Never Again Means Close the Camps!': Hundreds of Jewish Activists Surround ICE Office to Protest Trump Detention Centers

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/07/09/never-again-means-close-camps-hundreds-jewish-activists-surround-ice-office-protest

To ‘Never Again’ members:

Congratulations on your stand !

6 Likes

I applaud the Jews who will stand against immorality… If only Jews would stand against the ill treatment of Palestinians.

9 Likes

Many of them do. That is why it is so important to differentiate between Zionism and Judaism. The former being, in my opinion, immoral and hypocritical based upon the experiences of the latter. When the term “anti-Semitic” is added to the mix one must remember that the Palestinians are Semites thus rendering the term nonsensical, if not downright Orwellian. Kudos to those protesting!

8 Likes

Not Hundreds, but Millions… All people of every Faith need to tear down Trump’s Death Camps, together, once and for all, and never let this Monster construct another one.

4 Likes

That is the sensible reply charlie6. I’m with you on this. Plus we still have an active Gitmo as far as I know.

1 Like

Lets also remember “Palestinians”

3 Likes

They do. Go on the J Street Website. 70% of American Jews are progressive and are against what Israel is doing in the West Bank. Only 30% of Jews support Israel’s actions against Palestine. The biggest supporters of Netanyahu and the Israeli right wing are Evangelical Christians.

4 Likes

My fears rise from the millions, not hundreds, who actively support these “Trump Death Camps”. And to think, many are self-professed “Christians” just chock full of faith …

“Never again!”

Well, until next time anyway…