Home | About | Donate

Never Again. Still. Really.

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2019/07/02/never-again-still-really

1 Like

Any genuine resistance to growing fascism in the US has been coopted by the Resistance TM, the vehicle of the fake opposition party, the Democrats.

5 Likes

Good for all those who are fighting against the horrific abuse taking place in the concentration camps/detention centers.

But I cringe when I hear people who identify as Jews say “Never Again!” as if that means anything, given Jewish support for Israel and its many decades of even more shocking human rights abuses against the Palestinians.

4 Likes

Already I cannot share this article with the cartoon displayed! It appears to have been “edited”. Added shame and erosion of our rights and freedoms.

1 Like

Aha! It seems that an oil company owns this newspaper…so no wonder it fired the cartoonist. It’ s insane to fire cartoonists because art is their FREE SPEECH. But an oil company----oh yes—they seek to control the Earth and if the Earth is destroyed in the process—well that’s what their politics see as their religion. They might see oil as Black Gold, but sensible humans see it as Black Oily Death!

1 Like

US Jewish support of Israel is no higher, and probably somewnat lower, than US Anglo-Saxon Protestant, or Irish/Italian/Polish Catholic, support of Israel. Yo are engaging in racial-ethnic stereotyping - which is the heart of racism - in this case antisemitic racism.

1 Like

The fascists regard the Democrats as extremist cultural Marxist leftists and the ruination of white nationalism.

You need to get out of your house more often. Start with Youtube…

1 Like

‘“When Jews say never again,” said one marcher, “We fucking mean it.”’

Except when it’s Palestine and Gaza.

1 Like

The media has done a superb job of normalizing the behavior of this psychopath. He went predictably off the rail over the census issue, not when he lost In court, but when he got taunted about it.

1 Like

If you really investigate the sentiment of the Jewish worldwide population, I think you will find that there is a majority of us who are against the Israeli government’s policies as related to the Palestinians. I object to being lumped into the group that you mentioned in your post and I’m sure many others of us feel the same way that I do.

2 Likes

@ Wired, " I think you will find that there is a majority of us who are against the Israeli government’s policies as related to the Palestinians". The statement doesn’t mean didly squat while palestenians are still abused, subjected to torture, and occupied. maybe the so called majority of our Jewish populations speak a bit louder.

@ Wired, " I think you will find that there is a majority of us who are against the Israeli government’s policies as related to the Palestinians". The statement doesn’t mean didly squat while palestenians are still abused, subjected to torture, and occupied. maybe the so called majority of our Jewish populations speak a bit louder.

Thank you for a sane reply to stereotypical and false ideas.