Home | About | Donate

Never Have So Few Done So Much to Destroy America

Wow dream dancer:
Thank you for that. But, he is still a sad human being re: the way he has treated women.
Personal grievances…hmmm well let’s Trump this one too. HIs older brother was not the strong awful person the Trump father wanted. I am sure he learned his bully ways from a father who revered power, but not humanity. Clarence Thomas ----a black man who could have been somebody----but when all a person has is a background of belittling or pretending, then the world gets lots of Trumps and Thomas types. Oh yes, and Harvey Weinstein, and Joe boded types too. : )
Thank you for all this information. : )

1 Like

So blind to the fact that Trump depicts the Antichrist more faithfully than any other individual.

2 Likes

I see no difference at all between supporters of Trump and followers of Hitler.

1 Like

Mr. Winship. I’m sorry. I can’t find laughter in so much death and true destruction of our government, our country, our lives.

There aren’t any differences between the cultists of Hitler and the cultists of 45. All are mindless, soulless zombies.

2 Likes

Kaylie, you can’t just blame corporate-owned Dems for what has happened to Bernie. Unfortunately, besides them are the ignorant voters. Our neighbors who truly believe that Biden would succeed over 45, that Bernie, though his ideas were great and what they really want, it would have to be Biden v tRump 2020. We have plenty of scared idiots on our side, too.

2 Likes

Although Trump and company are certainly the most over-the-top and greedy of any administration in a long time, yet prior to the Western invasion starting in 1492, North America (and South America) was a pristine continent with virtually unlimited natural resources. I only took us 500 years to waste our resources and drive America to the brink of disaster. It certainly didn’t happen overnight. But it’s pretty obvious we haven’t learned anything.

2 Likes

shallow nonsense—“the state always reflects the values and desires of its people”. E Durkheim
Gorer observed in 1947 that amerkans treated their leaders as “traitors”—obviously nothin g changes in “the just as it is society”. as Baudrilliard described the USA

What began with Raygun, let us now, finally, end!

1 Like

He sure does! Fits it to a “T”!

1 Like

Crazy Christians only. Not the thinking ones who are not fooled by that idiot!

AMEN to that!