Home | About | Donate

New Analyses Suggest Trump Admin Really Just Wants to Push Millions of Medicaid Recipients Off Care

New Analyses Suggest Trump Admin Really Just Wants to Push Millions of Medicaid Recipients Off Care

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

Recent analyses bolster the case that attacks on Medicaid via work requirements—encouraged and permitted by the Trump administration—threaten the access to care and therefore health of millions of Americans.

Camel, meet eye of needle. For the love of G$d.

Yes. “Go inherit your own money, you pack of whiny losers!”

If you rely on the government for stuff, you get what you get.
Perhaps the doctors demanding more Medicaid money should just charge less.

“Recent analyses blah, blah, blah…”

Ever since the creation of Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security, republicans have consistently tried to demolish these programs.

Safety nets are for those who actually care.

Not sure what you mean.
Do you mean that safety nets are for those who want to get the services?
Or do you mean that safety nets are for those who want to pay for them?

I think studies have indicated that most people who have medicaid are elderly or do work.

Safety nets are for those who need them - has nothing to do with caring. Social security retirement is for those who paid into it.

The concept of ‘safety nets’ is an example of empathy.

Republicans have none.

Your one evil motherfucker FightThePower…worse you have no idea that it’s true.

Those who help or work with the poor know that when a person has medicaid it is for a reason and almost always a good one. To deny them medical care is evil. Nothing less. Those who support laws such as this are in fact the working definition of the banality of evil. But then again what to you expect in this shithole of a country.

I think, REVOLUTION isn’t only on the minds of many citizens –

In order to forestall anything like that happening, the Establishment has
to cripple citizens in any way they can – impoverishment is one way –
so is depriving them of health care – and in the end, they well know that
the internet is key to REVOLUTION.

How did Trump manage to get elected to be president? Could it have something to do with this:

Julia Ward Howe’s poem is a plea against war –

but also very much in support of a “Mother’s teachings of charity, mercy and patience” not to be taken from our sons in the retraining of them to ready them for war/killing.

It reflects on all of our concerns today – the damage war does to Nature/planet/humanity.

And had no knowledge of the last paragraph which seems to be suggesting a national/international
Congress of Women – a United Nations of Women.

Arise, all women who have hearts, whether your baptism be that of water or of tears! Say firmly: “We will not have great questions decided by irrelevant agencies, our husbands shall not come to us, reeking with carnage, for caresses and applause.

“Our sons shall not be taken from us to unlearn all that we have been able to teach them of charity, mercy and patience. We women of one country will be too tender of those of another country to allow our sons to be trained to injure theirs.”

From the bosom of the devastated earth a voice goes up with our own. It says, “Disarm, disarm! The sword is not the balance of justice.” Blood does not wipe out dishonor nor violence indicate possession.

In the name of womanhood and of humanity, I earnestly ask that a general congress of women without limit of nationality may be appointed and held at some place deemed most convenient and at the earliest period consistent with its objects, to promote the alliance of the different nationalities, the amicable settlement of international questions, the great and general interests of peace.

What in my question was evil?
“Safety nets are those who actually care” is an unclear statement.
I asked for clarity. For whom is the “safety net” statement intended?

That would be “You’re”, by the way.

“To deny them free stuff paid for by other people is evil”.
There, fixed it for you.

Then surely you must support building a wall to protect people from winding up in this shithole country.
You can’t, in good conscience, let people make that terrible mistake.

Don’t forget about disarming them. Have to do that as quickly as possible.

Greenwich: I think, REVOLUTION isn’t only on the minds of many citizens –

In order to forestall anything like that happening, the Establishment has
to cripple citizens in any way they can – impoverishment is one way –
so is depriving them of health care –

Fight: Don’t forget about disarming them. Have to do that as quickly as possible.

Fight – Unless you expect the Supreme Court to give you Missiles and Nuclear Weapons,
Napalm, Drones, Fighter jets, Bombers, Pilots, Radar, intelligence operatives – Carriers,
Submarines and all of the things that are meant by “ARMS” then I think what you’re
suggesting is beyond foolhardy. So, too, is the “new” interpretation of the 2nd Amendment.

From what I see racism and paranoia seem to be at the heart of the “new” interpretation.

And I’d also mention that it also seems to be very helpful to men who want to chase down
their ex-girlfriends, or ex-wives, or any female they think has done them wrong. Women
in the US are at an 11X greater risk of being killed by a man with a gun than women in any
other wealthy nation.

And what is the “new” interpretation of the 2nd amendment?
What language of the times indicates to you that the framers intended that “people” meant the
government?

What I see is the racism and paranoia at the heart of the “gun control” frenzy.

“Gun control” IS very helpful to the men who want to harm females.
But I see your point. After all, we can’t expect silly, stupid women to be able to safely handle firearms to protect themselves or their families.

No sir, they just need to put on their big girl panties and fight it out with assailants like nature intended.

I believe these were also your words. You’re and asshole Fightthepower.