Home | About | Donate

New Details of XKeyscore Revealed: NSA’s Google for the World’s Private Communications

New Details of XKeyscore Revealed: NSA’s Google for the World’s Private Communications

by Morgan Marquis-Boire, Glenn Greenwald, and Micah Lee, The Intercept

One of the National Security Agency’s most powerful tools of mass surveillance makes tracking someone’s Internet usage as easy as entering an email address, and provides no built-in technology to prevent abuse. Today, The Intercept is publishing 48 top-secret and other classified documents about XKEYSCORE dated up to 2013, which shed new light on the breadth, depth and functionality of this critical spy system — one of the largest releases yet of documents provided by NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden.

"The thought police would get him just the same. He had committed--would have committed, even if he had never set pen to paper--the essential crime that contained all others in itself. Thoughtcrime, they called it. Thoughtcrime was not a thing that could be concealed forever. You might dodge successfully for a while, even for years, but sooner or later they were bound to get you."
- George Orwell, 1984, Book 1, Chapter 1

Thank God I live in the land of the free! Thank you my lucky stars for making me a free American!

Here's a handy site, every time you go there it generates a sentence with some of the keywords the spooks are looking for. When i went there just now it generated this sentence for me to put somewhere in my email or in a comment section somewhere or ?: "Mexican food + horchata shake = 1 am dirty bomb & a brown out. Like floaters off the dock, every time."

There's so many good reasons to use Hello, NSA just imagine, for instance how many jobs could be created for the unemployed spies in all of the 5 Eyes countries and beyond. So why not get with the program and remember that the NSA and other government agencies might be reading along, so don’t forget to say hello.

http://nsa.motherboard.tv/

A computer will automatically filter out that traffic. My $30 router can do it. No need for human interaction.

They got a site in Russia, I wonder if it's a joint op with the FSB.