Home | About | Donate

New FBI Program Trains Teachers, Students to Discriminate Against Muslims

"Paranoia strikes deep
Into your life it will creep
It starts when you're always afraid
Step out of line, the men come and take you away"

--Stephen Stills (props to webwalk!)

Got to train the little kiddies...

the problem is christians. they invaded and destroyed muslim peace.
usa gov't: treason, mass murder, torture, lies.

Gosh, maybe if we'd had this during WWII we wouldn't have had to lock up all the Japanese in camps.

Of course, camps are more effective.

Maybe we should just lock up all the Muslims.

I'm really getting tired of getting dollar bills with 'God' scratched out and 'Allah' written over it.

We need to lock 'em all up before they're make us all wear headdresses and live under Sharia law!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

http://blogs.mcall.com/.a/6a00d8341c4fe353ef0133edb5de38970b-popup

I think he's trying to say "Allahu Akbar."

Stephen Stills, actually. Not sure how those other names got attached (but i do see them listed on a couple of the song lyric sites). But for example Jon Randall Stewart was not even born until 1969, so he certainly didn't co-write FWIW in 1966.

Buh, but I found it on the web... Thanks for the correction. I edited my post, accordingly.

That's the Koch and oligarchs plan. Eliminate academia and scholarship. Replace them with Kochsuckers and oligarch sychophants.

I'm sorry. I couldn't help myself.

I know it's vandalism, but I figured that if I took bills with 'god' and wrote 'allah' it'd freak out the other fundies more.

I wasn't aiming at pissing you off. I'll stop it.

This FBI (Federal Bureau of Intimidation)"program" reminded me of Romanian "strongman" Nicolai Ceausescu and his use of civilians, including children, as spies for his regime. With this "new" program the FBI continues emulating aspects of the worst dictatorships around the world, current and historic. The FBI does have a long tradition of spying on Americans, notably Martin Luther King Jr. and under COINTELPRO, another "program" used to spy on Americans - just another cog in the wheels of American police state.......

Another group of low-brow goons coming up with another stupid idea. FBI leadership really ought to demonstrate higher order thinking skills and stop this type of moronic program--they ALWAYS backfire.

Fear it's not just filler news anymore it is 24/7 now.

Pavlik Morozov , call your office ! Pavlik Morozov , call your office !

USA closing down freedoms. Neighbor spying on neighbor was one of the things hated under the USSR. Now we copy their tyrannical repression; of course, the guise is the war on terror that is used to incite fear when in actuality the greatest source of terror in the USA itself.