Home | About | Donate

New Investigation Reveals How Fossil Fuel Giants Are Amplifying Militarized Police Forces

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/27/new-investigation-reveals-how-fossil-fuel-giants-are-amplifying-militarized-police

1 Like

It’s not just policing

All one has too do is run a Historical on that Chevron token Condoleezza Rice to see that violence is a mainstay of the fossil fuel cabals

War is Profit for these cretins

the F-16 at full military power and low altitudes burns about 8000 pounds of fuel an hour, which with a full droptank configuration gives it about 2 hours’ flight time. In full afterburner at low altitudes, the F-16 can burn in excess of 64,000 pounds an hour.

Now how much did that NFL flyover really cost

1 Like

We’re Publishing Thousands of Police Discipline Records That New York Kept Secret for Decades

ProPublica obtained these police records from New York City’s Civilian Complaint Review Board. NYPD unions are suing to halt the city from making the data public.

~https://www.propublica.org/article/nypd-civilian-complaint-review-board-editors-note

2 Likes

I would have thought it illegal, or impossible, for anyone other than a legitimately elected government to fund the police.

Guess I have still to find the bottom of the swamp.

3 Likes

The MIND CONTROL is not working----people are WAKING up------We live in a CORPORATE MILITARY POLICE STATE!

The wealth of this nation belongs to all of US—just like the wealth of Venezuela belongs to the people of Venezuela-----

Trump exposes the two tier justice system—and the sick racism that infects this country----

Trump is polling ahead in handling of the economy —a person said Trump is a great manger???—140,000 dead--------and Trump is a great manager-----

This is MIND CONTROL----it’s the only way to explain it----

2 Likes

I read an article that if you look at the very pinnacle of wealth, that very very small percentage up at the very top many of whom we may never of heard of and whose wealth is disguised (Bezos might NOT be the richest person in the world) , virtually all Corporations are cross owned by others Corporations.

1 Like

Mobsters buying muscle. History repeats itself.

1 Like

Interlocking boards of directors are a given in the corporate world.