Home | About | Donate

New NARAL TV Ad Campaign Hits Sens. Kirk, Johnson, Ayotte, Burr on Obstructing Human Trafficking Bill

New NARAL TV Ad Campaign Hits Sens. Kirk, Johnson, Ayotte, Burr on Obstructing Human Trafficking Bill

WASHINGTON - Today, NARAL Pro-Choice America released a new TV ad campaign in Illinois, Wisconsin, New Hampshire and North Carolina hitting the Republican senators in those key 2016 Senate races for holding up the Justice for Victims of Trafficking Act in Congress over language to ban abortion coverage. The ads will run on Fox, MSNBC and CNN in each state for a week.

You can see the 30-second ads here.

###

Seems to me that the only issues Republicans run on are Abortion and religion.......That is why all their congressmen and senators are nothing but stupid hacks...They say the stupidest things gnarl their teeth and they hate everyone but them.They have no business running this country....All they do is rake in corporate cash and spew out corporate gibberish while waving the flag and screaming I love jeszus......Flaming idiots all of them.

Democrats dont run on Abortion and Religion....But some fringe Democrats run on gun control....There again all these topics should be off the table. No Abortion talk no religion talk no gun control talk...Now what would all these parties talk about without those issues....Oh yeah tax increases for working man vs tax decrease for billionaires....I dont think we can ever win......to many crazies on both sides..