Home | About | Donate

New Reporting Reveals Much More Expansive CIA Water Torture Program

The CIA claims! Stop right there! And whatever the rest of any sentence the CIA says just substitute LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE AFTER LIE!

A brutal nation will eventually receive the same brutality it doles out.
Just don't pretend for a second that Americans are civilized- they vote time and time again for the political thugs that ensure that this continues. When Canadian foreign policy supports and participates in same, Canadians join the ranks of brutality and ignorance. Don't vote center!!! We are all bringing violence upon ourselves.

well your govt has just briken universal law which is if you torture ,you instaneously become on the same moral status of that which you think you are torturing for what ever reason

Can anyone who has conceived these abominations, much less executed them, lay any serious claim to a shred of humanity?

Strange how our Military Tribunals of many Japanese Officers, found guilty of water boarding American soldiers, after sentencing, were executed by our Military at Wars end....

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2009/04/yes-we-did-execute-japanese-soldiers-waterboarding-american-pows

Can anyone refer me to, or suggest, state-level legislation to the effect of:

Upon entering the state of ___________, any person
        who has helped develop, implement, or maintain a
        program of torture, will be subject to prosecution
        for his/her role in a crime against humanity.

I am trying to draft such legislation to present to state representatives.

Steve, perhaps this may be of help: http://www.goodsearch.com/search-web?utf8=%E2%9C%93&keywords=anti-torture+laws&button=

I believe there is already a movement to impeach Chief Justice [sic] Roberts (he of the felony disenfranchisements and hanging chad recount in Florida ) , and another one to impeach Clarence Thomas for improprieties too numerous to name here . But I think you're right, it doesn't go far enough . Impeach the lot of them and start afresh with a new slate of justices [for whom justice really IS a meaningful concept, not simply an odd spelling for Just Us] who will uphold the Constitution and defend our rights .

If these torture scenes were in a Hollywood movie, very few Americans would be able to stomach that it was our good old USA who were the torturers. Is there anyone in Hollywood with enough real patriotism to show us the truth?