Home | About | Donate

New Study on Air Pollution Shows How Environmental Injustice Runs Rampant Across the Nation

New Study on Air Pollution Shows How Environmental Injustice Runs Rampant Across the Nation

Andrea Germanos, staff writer

A new study by five Environmental Protection Agency scientists spotlights "the devastating reality of environmental injustice and racism in our country," as one observer puts it.

Yes so many things effecting the air we all breathe. Climate Engineering and Geoengineering has been going on for decades. Many maybe never even heard of it. Along w climate change and global warming we are on a very bad course. Here is link from a former EPA scientist who was fired for exposing it.

I would also suggest if one wants to learn alot about the environment to also listen to global alert news hour for Feb 24th.

I was told by a California farmer that the soil there in the central valley was polluted many feet down into the ground after decades of pesticide use. Discouraging words about the so called breadbasket of America, the land of fruit and nuts. Apparently people would rather eat pesticides than have any blemishes on their food. What about one of nature’s most healthy fruits, the apple. Europe won’t accept or eat apples grown in the US because of what is sprayed on them. That kills my urge to eat an apple.