Home | About | Donate

New UK 'Anti-Extremism' Measures to Target Religious Freedoms: Reports

New UK 'Anti-Extremism' Measures to Target Religious Freedoms: Reports

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

The U.K. government is set to introduce new 'anti-extremism' measures targeting immigrants and religious freedoms, the Telegraph reported on Sunday.

According to a leaked draft of the Home Office's new strategy, which is due out later this month, the government will call for "a ban on radicals working unsupervised with children over fears the young could be brainwashed," the Telegraph reported.

Seems to be the typical knee-jerk over reaction of individuals who cannot come up with anything that is not restrictive, punitive, authoritarian. The concepts of inclusion, care, discourse, mutuality--completely foreign to these blokes. So they will contribute to the further radicalization of whomever was going to be radicalized, and the anger and distancing of the communities targeted for the new internal colonialism.

The British version of Insasity as defined by Einstein. Rediculous for Muslims who will be the first victims of its application. But I predict it will quickly expand to any formed of perceived dissent, much as it is in the US.

The next steps being taken by the elites in preparation fo the collapse, that they themselves are initiating. Who are the extremists?

"'..it doesn’t really matter if you don’t believe in democracy.'" Well, that's what I would have thought too, but the claim that what you believe does matter to the government - sounds like the thought police to me. Welcome to the machine.

I think it important to understand the full context of these so called "anti-extremism" measures. In a speech Mr David Cameron indicated that more must be done by the State to combat extremism. He stated that this extremism was not just of the violent nature but of the NON violent nature as well. He implied the latter was just as dangeorus.

He suggested many of the same tactics used to combat ISIL terrorists such as military strikes along with preemptive arrests, close surveillance and the ability of the Government to take down information on websites they deemed as harmful.

Here is the kicker.

In giving examples of non violent extremism which would lead to arrests, surveillance and the like he SPECIFICALLY claimed that those that questioned the official version of 9/11 or of 7/7 in London as extremists.

And it is a bad thing preventing child molesting Papist clerics and other pagans & heathens who claim to be Christian, but instead worship Ayn Rand/Reagan/Thatcher Trickle Down/Supply Side Satanomics, from working unsupervised with children, how exactly?

The problem is not the law. The problem is that the law will not be applied equally.