Home | About | Donate

'New Walled Order' for Migrants Worldwide As Governments Criminalize Compassion and Erect Barriers to Basic Services

Flagged what? Pointing out the hypocrisy of claiming that…

… while at the same time protecting his own wealth with walls and locks?

Someone who claims that borders are evil and that all are welcome should surely be offering his own wealth and home to whoever wants it.

Seriously, explain to me what’s wrong with my reasoning.
“Wahh, immigration policy is for old meanies!!” isn’t the most lucid argument.

Your obvious failure to comprehend my original comment, even a little, and arrogantly attack a person (me) you know absolutely nothing about, shows an ignorance and stupidity that deserves zero respect.

This “New Walled Order” play-on-words essay is about “migrants” and refugees, the reasons they move, and how they are denied succor by the same powers that often force the “migration”. Whether war, political/racial violence, economic exploitation, famine, natural disasters, or violence their own governments will not repair, and the “walls”/borders methods used to keep them out - prevent their ability to save their families - by often the same nations forcing or complicit-to, the need to find safety.

A sophomoric, dense, lack of understanding and reading comprehension skills you should “explain” to yourself…but then you aren’t the most lucid.

“Hypocrisy”? BS! “protect my own “wealth” with walls and locks” - “Someone who claims that borders are evil and that all are welcome should surely be offering his own wealth and home to whoever wants it” - utterly moronic comments/claims by you that deserve no reply…we’re done here.

So, in other words, "Let everyone into the country but keep them out of my house."
See, that wasn’t so hard was it?

Ever seen that scene from World War Zero where the zombies are climbing over each other to scale the wall? That is exactly what is going to occur, especially in europe, if we do not adopt a sensible and compassionate scheme for accommodating climate change refugees.
Remember the Alamo!..wait…everyone defending the Alamo died.

It’s not about what is humane and what people are entitled to. The fact of the matter is that if we do not accommodate these people, which is the humane thing to do, irrespective of the fact that we are responsible for the problem, they will overwhelm us and destroy us anyway.
Can you count?