Home | About | Donate

News That Border Patrol Chief Was Part of Racist Facebook Group 'Not Surprising': Critics

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/07/12/news-border-patrol-chief-was-part-racist-facebook-group-not-surprising-critics

1 Like

Give Trump a chance and he’ll clone racists like this woman.

1 Like

Trump put out the light, now the roaches are emerging en masse.

3 Likes

Can we deport the CBP? I mean, they’re right there. It wouldn’t cost much.

2 Likes

So when Trump claimed during the 2016 election campaign that the Border Patrol supported him, he was right.

1 Like

…This Carla biatch should know that if I knew her, things would be different…count me as ‘seething’…she’s sub human, with a bloated ego…

1 Like

Ted Lieu says:
“Dear Carla Provost: If the below is true, you should do the right thing and resign.”

Resign hell, LOCK HER UP!!

2 Likes

She seems to have the demeanor of the pictures of Nazi death camp guards I wonder if Gina Haspel is her bestie? She has the same look. Dead eyes, tiniest of a smirk playing about her lips… chilling.

1 Like

Is that Broom Hilda in the photo? Or perhaps Frau Blutcher (horse whinny).

1 Like

If she has children, the police should do a welfare check.

1 Like

Usually a person’s physical appearance really doesn’t tell you anything about what kind of person they are. In this case, however, just looking at the picture of Frau Provost sitting there gives you the same impression as a picture of one of the women known as Hitler’s Furies would give you. You wouldn’t even have to know who she was and you would get that impression.

Let’s call them what they are PIGS! From the police, FBI, CIA, NSA, and the rest! All PIGS! Human PIGS! The worst kind!

our whole nation is violent and racist for a reason!