Home | About | Donate

Nixon 2.0? After Audio of Michael Cohen Threatening Reporter Emerge, Avenatti Says Trump Tapes 'A Whole Different Level'

Nixon 2.0? After Audio of Michael Cohen Threatening Reporter Emerge, Avenatti Says Trump Tapes 'A Whole Different Level'

Jake Johnson, staff writer

After NPR on Thursday published audio recordings of President Donald Trump's personal attorney Michael Cohen hysterically threatening a reporter in 2015 for going ahead with a negative story about his boss, Michael Avenatti—the lawyer of adult film actress Stormy Daniels—declared early Friday

Cohen and Trump suffer from “Mob Minded Mania.”

Only prosecution, incarceration, and making example of this level of corruption for the world to see, will purge America of the sin of trusting the totally untrustworthy fascists now infecting our Democracy.

Also, never forget the corruption of war waged in our name across the world. War is profitable for a few and deadly for the many, however, we American in last 100 years have not experienced the depth of war. I weep for the thousands of families here in America that lost their loved ones for the profits of war but our soil/water and air is only dirtied by the likes of the chemical conglomerates, coal, oil, gas et al.

It would be a good start, but purging this nation of its sins—500 years of genocide and 300 of chattel slavery foremost, followed by serial wars of aggression and plunder—will take a LOT more than jailing one buffoon.

Trump is Iago from Othello.

More like Fredo from “The Godfather”—“I’m smart! I want respect!”

I am thinking more in terms of pure treachery and villainy, willing to put anyone in peril for a mad plan. And leaving a trail of victims in his wake.

With the full support of a majority of the best Congress money can buy.

Disregard for the US Constitution and profiteering from the office of the presidency are grave enough crimes that dwarf all his other crimes.

Add his partner in crime Satanyahu to the list.

Remember those whom our troops murder for the neoconservatives Zionists. Over 22 million and counting. With a tiny fraction of the monies spent on killing we could lift American living standards to the moon

Cohen, Trump, and the other Trumpanzees are gangsters, mobbed up, and they use intimidation tactics that the mob has long used.
They’re obvious criminals. The fact that the GOP and 40% of Americans support them, and that Trump hasn’t been indicted or impeached, shows you how ruined America has become.

Don’t forget the Enablers in DINO clothing.
Lot’s of Criminals to go around for everybody.

The plurality of “Fascists” implies the many involved in this scheme to defraud America would need be locked up so as to never be able to conspire again as they have.

The “one” you refer to is merely a puppet, a useful tool manipulated by the likes of the Kochs, the Mercers, and all those who would shape this nation in their twisted image.

He, must be given the “deepest” possible cell, as far from humanity so that he can never again infect others, but, closer to Hell, his rightful place of torment.

Trump is Eddie Haskell from Leave it to Beaver.

An asshole, extraordinaire.

I stand corrected.

Basically, Cohen is confirming for us what we already know …
We have Elites – along with their Mafia henchmen – criminally in control of the US.
That’s fascism.

What will they do about Avenatti?

And WHAT are we going to do about all of it is the question.

I’d also comment that had Ivanka Trump testified to the truth of the very brutal
assault on her physically and sexually by Trump, he would have had a record
of assault and battery and perhaps a prison sentence –

She would have done us all a favor –

Perhaps she felt as threatened as others have felt by Trump’s Mafia protectors?

For those who may not be familiar with Ivana Trumps accusations against Trump
in the divorce proceedings …

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

As I’ve said elsewhere, had Ivana actually reported the incident at the time, we may have been spared this exercise in fascism by the Trump administration.

You are right on and it is disgusting what they do in our name.