Home | About | Donate

No Apology: Tucker Carlson and Jeanine Pirro Use Outrage Over Comments to Promote Their Shows

No Apology: Tucker Carlson and Jeanine Pirro Use Outrage Over Comments to Promote Their Shows

Eoin Higgins, staff writer

Two controversies over statements past and present engulfed Fox News personalities Tucker Carlson and Jeanine Pirro over the weekend, but neither showed any regret or offered an apology.

Instead of contrition, both Pirro and Carlson—under fire for remarks about Muslims and women respectively—responded by saying people that might be upset should simply tune into upcoming episodes.

0 Likes

#1 - These are not journalists - they are entertainers. Eventually they also become comedians - as they spout their absurdities. So much of american media has gone to entertainment and the public seems to dish it up.

0 Likes

Pirro sez:
“Is (Omar’s) adherence to this Islamic doctrine indicative of her adherence to sharia law which in itself is antithetical to the United States Constitution?”

Ah. A riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. And the whole pile shat from the ass of a straw man.

0 Likes

Total BS! They absolutely do reflect the views of Foxy News. It is a misnomer to call it a news network. It should not be called a news network.

0 Likes

Ass holes are ass holes and Fox “news” is Fox “news”, what can you say?

0 Likes

Just goes to show that propaganda pays. I’m truly not violent, but every time I listen to little pouty mouth Pirro I get the same kind of anger that I get at a shrill horn on the highway. Carlson is just fat and intellectually lazy and vacuous. At least some of the other media is beginning to notice how easily humans can be exploited with propaganda and non facts created out of thin air.If Pirro has ever read the constitutions she apparently didn’t understand a word. Check out her college creds, and stay away from that school. Hitler Knew this. Read (Mein Kampf).

0 Likes

They are far from entertaining, obnoxious at best, but more often just disgusting self important deluded assholes.

0 Likes

Yeah, and she said the same thing about GOP politicians who claim that this is a Christian nation and law and policy should be guided by the bible and the 10 commandments. Maybe.

0 Likes

Ever wonder if the Tuckermeister ever takes trips on Epstein’s Lolita express?

I do

0 Likes