Home | About | Donate

No Ban, No Wall: Native American and Human Rights Groups Join Forces With Environmental Movement to Stop the Border Wall

No Ban, No Wall: Native American and Human Rights Groups Join Forces With Environmental Movement to Stop the Border Wall

Nellis Kennedy-Howard

As Director of Equity, Inclusion and Justice at Sierra Club, I often hear the question: why doesn’t Sierra Club stick to “environmental issues”? Today we’ll be turning over our blog to guest writer Susan Thomas, a volunteer on the Sierra Club Borderlands team, to talk about the deep connections between the natural environment and social issues, like immigration.

--Nellis

That could be the upside to the whole Trump fiasco, driving all the quasiprogressive, liberal, and leftist groups who are, in my never humble opinion, far too much each on their own page who might now be driven to find common ground and see that we are all in the same leaky boat with a wack captain at the helm
who won't get thrown overboard unless everyone agrees that's what must be done and finds ways to cooperate to, as the T-shirts say, "Just Do It."

This is not a call for any kind of violence. The System has us outgunned and will use all its nukes -- depleted or otherwise -- if they have to to not give us that kind of power,

Just keep the clamor going, make the case to have him skedaddle in as many different way as can be found, using every possible way and media, call out all the lies and misrepresentations, use his thin skin to make him feel nationally unwanted despite his efforts to convince himself via us that he has it as together as he thinks he does and, despite his stubborn refusal to accept reality, the real, not the "alt" version,

I try to educate people .... on issues and what he is doing.. People who voted for him... and do not know anything about him... 'cept he's on TV....I post many many articles my facebook feed... so that hopefully, people will read then and pay attention... so far, it's not working too well, between the posts about how God fixes all and cute pet videos.... mine get NO comments... even when I went on and asked why no one was reading my articles... all I got was a couple of complaints.