Home | About | Donate

'No, I Don't Take Responsibility At All,' Says Trump, About Coronavirus Testing Lag

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/03/13/no-i-dont-take-responsibility-all-says-trump-about-coronavirus-testing-lag

You have to watch the entire press conference to get a full picture of the depravity of this group of government sellouts and their CEO counterparts. Dr. Fauci should be set out on an ice flow, what a vile man .

9 Likes

When he says:
‘No, I don’t take responsibility at all,’
What he means is:
“Yes, I am irresponsible”

6 Likes

Watch:

No, I really rather not. The lies and poison spewing from his mouth is bad enough but to have to see it coming from such a tiny and mean spirited orifice is too much.

6 Likes

Horrible. Horrible puckered tiny mouth.

2 Likes

See what i mean about anyone in his vicinity looking “detatched.” (In journalistic photos.)

Harry Truman said :“The buck stops here.” Is that an outmoded concept? What happened to leadership?

4 Likes

a true narcisist’s response. may he be blessed with a raging case of the virus. s

4 Likes

No he doesn’t take responsibility at all and that’s because he wasn’t responsible in dealing with it from the onset. First he says it is a hoax (he likes that word, huh?) from China then it is a hoax by the Dems then it will just pass us over then finally when Republicans are screaming that even they don’t want to vote for him anymore …then it is that he’s doing a great job, everybody loves the job he’s doing and how his administration is doing a great job. Nobody could do better. We are putting in lots of money … lots… a whole lot of money but it will blow by…someday it will just blow by us… maybe 6 weeks…maybe two months …maybe a year or two… we are doing a great job. Really …the greatest… great job. We’re doing great. Google is doing great. A great job they’re doing… we’re all doing a great …really great…great job. The Dems aren’t. No the Dems are still doing a bad job with the Swine Flu…they didn’t do too well …not well at all… with the… not well at all …swine flu. Everybody here today is doing a great job… with me here… today… a great job… the job they’re doing. Very great. Not the Democrats… no. These great people with me today doing a great job… with me… a great job today.

So said our Perfectly Perfect leader who didn’t say he wouldn’t get tested when he said he wouldn’t be getting tested.

5 Likes

The buck stops somewhere else.

2 Likes

For this alone, he does not deserve to remain in the U.S.A. But we’ll overlook this, as we do everything else.

1 Like

I suggest a little forced humility on the chosen one, Trump, much like the German citizens had to endure after the death camps were liberated. Force him to deal with the dead bodies he has helped to create, and manually dig their graves.

If you haven’t yet seen the scenes the local people were forced to look at back then, check out the link below. I believe it helped the country come to terms with what they had done and been complicit with, through out the war, and shape their new government moving forward.

“German Civilians Were Brought to See the Atrocities in the Camps.”
(h)ttps://www.scrapbookpages.com/DachauScrapbook/DachauLiberation/aftermath03.html

As an added bonus related to present day, the mayor of Ohrdruf, Germany, and his wife were forced to visit Ohrdruf Labor Camp, they went home and killed themselves.

3 Likes

What else is new?
Has he ever taken responsibility for anything? It’s always somebody else who made a mistake.

In other words, “the buck doesn’t stop here.”

Story of his entire miserable existence.

2 Likes

Sociopaths at the helm! Flush the Turd-in-Chief out of office. I have never hated anyone so much. It started when he put defenseless children in cages.

2 Likes

Hopefully,tRump is about to place the blame for COVID-19 on Pmurt Dlanod, the person he often sees in mirrors.

1 Like

What’s the only thing he DOESN’T call a hoax? Fox Noise. Which proves he intentionally transposes everything.
Truth means hoax, and hoax means truth. He’s easy to read.

1 Like

It is something like that and a lesson to be careful who you shake hands with.

…As Fauci rubs his face right next to a known disease vector who has yet to be tested. Let’s all join hands.

3 Likes