Home | About | Donate

"No, I Won't Be Going": Trump Says He Will Not Pay Respects to John Lewis Lying in State

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/07/27/no-i-wont-be-going-trump-says-he-will-not-pay-respects-john-lewis-lying-state

2 Likes

Trump, when you die, nobody will go to your funeral. But, everyone will come to your gravesite, to piss on your grave.

They had better build a moat around it.

14 Likes

This is actually good news. Most evildoers lie about their alliances and their intentions.

4 Likes

Trump, our disrespectful POS.

7 Likes

A bunch of holes should be drilled in his gravesite so to make sure his corpse gets good and marinated.

4 Likes

There will be thousands there just to make sure he is dead and buried.

4 Likes

This is one of Trump’s few good choices. His presence would dishonor Mr. Lewis as well as being supremely hypocritical and disruptive. Plus the fact that the people attending would not be friendly to the Orange Apocalypse.

10 Likes

Well, for once, a conservative right wing nut job NOT being a hypocrite.

9 Likes

I’ve already prepared for that…

~https://i.imgur.com/Mzck3Ig.jpg

1 Like

Nobody wants him there anyway.

He’d just turn it into a campaign rally

9 Likes

Fantastic Phred.

1 Like

Trump will be trick or treating as a vampire. Trump is going as himself sucking every living photon out of every organism within his scopes. Obama is making him do it. Donnie the draft dodger got the abby normal brain and it’s raining plagues on our planet. Time to put out the fire one and forever. The world is reaching a crescendo. Then we win. peace.

1 Like

Of course that’s right, as he would never go anyplace where that he cannot control the media. Remember his 30 second visit to the MLK memorial on MLK day - rush in without telling anyone - have Fox News snap a couple of favorable pictures and rush out. If he does visit John Lewis in the Rotunda, I predict it will be under similar circumstances.

6 Likes

rainshadow:

Nicely put! Truth is, Trump brightens a place by leaving it.

3 Likes

“No, I won’t be going. No.” After all, it might send the wrong message to his imbecilic base of pure racist hatred.

2 Likes

Spoken like a true white supremacist!

2 Likes

I’ve installed a 500 gallon tank to hold all my piss until I can put it to good use.

Our president* is a certified POS.

2 Likes

So why did mcconnell and the rest of his gang of scoundrels show up the one time that they should be following drumpf’s lead. Oh yeah, their reelections are in peril.

1 Like

I’m an old lady, but I will give it a shot too! LOL

1 Like

Sure they woukd