Home | About | Donate

'No Tolerance': Union Urges DCCC to Cut Off Support to Dems Who Voted Against Pro-Labor Bill

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/02/20/no-tolerance-union-urges-dccc-cut-support-dems-who-voted-against-pro-labor-bill

2 Likes

Cut them off financially and primary them when it’s time.

6 Likes

Note to Ds: your tent is too damn big.

6 Likes

And where was Nancy PELOSI during all this!!??

6 Likes

Ms. Cheri Bustos
Chairwoman DCCC

Dear Cheri,

You wall street slut, when did you do anything for the American Working Class?

Sincerely,

Smerl

4 Likes

Uh, Smerl, what do her sexual habits have to do with anything? C’mon, slut-shaming?

1 Like

Oh come on. Context, context. The term “slut” here clearly means that she is a servant, a slave if you will of Wall Street. Same thing if I referred to Maddow, Blitzer, Tapper, or Stelter et. al. as whores. (which I do and they are!) Has nothing to do w/their sexual habits! It has everything to do w/their PROFESSIONAL habits!

2 Likes

The party “leadership” will do diddley, which is why these bastards felt free to vote as they did in the first place, don’t you think?

2 Likes

This is exactly why all donations you were considering donating to the dccc or dnc should go directly to AOC’s new progressive pac “courage to change”.

Tell your friends - tell your family - mention it to random people on the street. If the beast doesn’t serve its purpose, then the beast must be starved.

4 Likes

I cut them off a couple of elections ago. I ONLY donate to candidates themselves, or progressive organizations run by grassroots people and dedicated to changing the system. DNC, DCCC, DSCC and all those others you get spam email push polls from are part of the establishment we want to get rid of.

1 Like

Kissing up to the corporate money vending machines? Just a guess.

1 Like

Good guess.

Passing the damn bill. A handful of democrats in tough districts voted against it, but a huge majority of the caucus voted for it. FDR and LBJ didn’t get every Democrat voting for their major pieces of legislation either.

Wow!! Great article –

This could turn into an actual demand that the Dem Party STOP taking Elite/corporate
money –

Where are you Pelosi, Schumer, Hoyer???

Stand up and be counted!!

1 Like

Oh they are being counted by those that matter to them… but standing up is not what they are doing.

2 Likes

Hi Seeker –

I think their SILENCE has protected them – because it’s hard sometimes for
the public to give thought to what’s NOT happening.

Like what might NOT be said in a newspaper article, for instance.

Like there being business sections in newspapers but not a LABOR section!!

5 Likes

Nancy has been out looking for a new billionaire to take Mikes place after Elizabeth Warren bitch slapped him in last night’s debate.

5 Likes

Go Jessica! Start leading Texas out of its long dark night of no soul!

1 Like

Labor unions once had their own newspapers.

2 Likes

Then why is a feminine term used? Why not call her a wall street sycophant instead? Wouldn’t that be a more applicable term? Let’s have some Progress please.

1 Like