Home | About | Donate

No, Trump Doesn't Want to 'See People Mowed Down and Killed,' Says Sanders, But His 'Racist Rhetoric' Is Fueling Violence

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/08/11/no-trump-doesnt-want-see-people-mowed-down-and-killed-says-sanders-his-racist

3 Likes

Bernie, Bernie, Bernie, I vehemently disagree with your statement: " TRUMP DOESN’T WANT TO SEE PEOPLE MOWED DOWN AND KILLED"?

But Trumps rhetoric is fueling violence? What an oxymoron!

5 Likes

Trump just wants to see Trump’s name on the TV. Collateral damage is collateral damage to him. He neither wishes for it nor recoils from it. So devoid of empathy is he that he, in my opinion, can be classified as a freak of humanity, of which, again in my opinion, he is devoid. I never want to see the likes of him again, not even at the gas station–especially with a match.

7 Likes

President Donald Trump does not want to “see people mowed down and killed”

Bernie, you the man, and I love ya and will vote for ya, but you are flat out wrong on this. He absolutely wants to see people mowed down and killed if it will further his narcissistic tendencies with his deplorable cult members and keep him in power to be adored by them.

6 Likes

" No, Trump Doesn’t Want to 'See People Mowed Down and Killed"

No? Yet he murdered 40,000 in Venezuela in 2017 and 2018 alone.

3 Likes

I do also disagree.

When this Disguised Global Crony Capitalist Empire switches from using its ‘media/propaganda’ sector of the Empire to its ‘military/intelligence’ sector, things will get rougher pretty fast.

Seems to me that Emperor Trump is justifiably nervous about the Disguised Global Crony Capitalist Empire very likely wanting to switch horses during this month of August (with the “Guns of August”) — and anyone else who is likely to fire a “Shout (not shot) heard round the world” for a people’s peaceful “Political/economic & social Revolution Against Empire” [Justin du Rivage]

2 Likes

When this Disguised Global Crony Capitalist Empire switches from using its ‘media/propaganda’ sector of the Empire to its ‘military/intelligence’ sector, things will get rougher pretty fast.

Seems to me that Emperor Trump is justifiably nervous about the Disguised Global Crony Capitalist Empire very likely wanting to switch horses during this month of August (with the “Guns of August”) — and anyone else who is likely to fire a “Shout (not shot) heard round the world” for a people’s peaceful “Political/economic & social Revolution Against Empire” [Justin du Rivage]

2 Likes

Trump’s yelling " fire " in a crowded theatre and then turning on a rock show smoke machine, to boot. Does he want 100 theatre-goers to be killed or injured? No, because he doesn’t think about consequences, he thinks about publicity and being the center of MSM attention; " the straw that stirs the drink “, while pointing out also through the MSM that he’s a tee-totaler in real life. Which is also true, btw.
See how the MSM then gets to do their usual " but, both sides use divisive and inflammatory words… blah, blah, blah.” It’s an evasive and slick con and, it works on the rubes and legal eagles who demand a " beyond a (un)reasonable doubt in the phony public court of public opinion " ( polls and more polls ). Process and horse races over serious policy discussion.
Welcome to the MSM campaign of KABUKI THEATRE.
Bernie isn’t dumb and has had to play this wordgame and live in the MSM created kabuki threatreland since 2015.
Welcome to TEEVEE LAND. Put on your costume, makeup and play your part. " The world is a stage…".

6 Likes

Haven’t seen that one before, but I think will borrow it from time to time. “Freak of Humanity.”
I haven’t seen one like him since the WW2 era. He even outclasses those personalities in negative ways.

The new book " when at times the mob is swayed" is a clear and accurate comparison and powerful reasoning behind Trump’s following in Hitler’s foot steps.

Was Epstein yet another example of someone getting in Trump’s way of reelection, I wonder.

2 Likes

MSM is corporate owned private enterprise how could they be trusted to be unbiased.

1 Like

Probably said “I wish that guy would go away.” and POOF, gone!

Yes, the Fourth Estate has been a covert cheer leader for the Amerikan Fourth Reich for a long time and once it can no longer remain hidden from the American, brainwashed masses and has no choice but to become overt… things will get rougher at an exponential pace.

2 Likes

Nice reply…thanks.

I disagree Bernie. I think Trump likely gets off on violence and grisly death . It might be the only genuine reaction he is capable of upon seeing people suffering…
Look at the thumbs up purely irrational giddiness he displayed while Melania was (very uncomfortably like she never held a child before) holding the orphaned baby… that really freaked me out. I would have been sobbing holding that poor child…

1 Like

Bernie straight-forwardly pointed out Trump’s racist, antagonistic, violence-inciting language. How productive does anyone think it would be for Bernie to add, “yes, I think Trump wants to see people killed”? As mrsannhitts pointed out, if Bernie said that, people would say he was being just as antagonistic and hateful as Trump. And that anti-Bernie talking point would come from anyone that doesn’t want to see Bernie elected, i.e. MSM, Republicans, Democrats, Industry, Pharma, Wall Street, etc.

5 Likes

Didn’t Stephanie Clifford say he liked watching sharks? I assume it wasn’t sharks swimming nicely in the ocean to classical music. More probably it was sharks attacking and lots of blood shedding and hunks of raw meat. Probably before his toadstool got “serviced.”

1 Like

At one of Trumps rallies, he said if anyone threw a tomato, someone should knock the hell (or something to that effect) out of them and he would pay attorneys fees. That is clearly advocating and inciting violence and if my memory serves me, at that particular rally, and so many more, violence did, in fact, break out.

1 Like

I attended a Trump rally in North Augusta, SC to see what kinds of folks were Trump supporters; out of a curious need to understand this group of people. I got my ticket online. I stood in line and chatted with a man behind me. He seemed reasonable. He worked in finance. He said he just came to check it out. I told him I was there to observe. I joked with the secret service guy who looked like a teen ager. He didn’t have a sense of humor. I entered the community center which was quite expansive and it was packed. I stood on stairs and scanned the area for a spot I could squeeze into for a good view. Being one person with no banners or flags or carrying anything really, I thought it would be easy to find a little space. I finally spotted a little corner. Unoccupied. Plenty of room for me to stand without infringing on anyone. So I walked over and stood. I was immediately harangued by three angry people. They demanded to know how dare I take a space they had saved for three hours. They told me to get the helm out of there. They demanded I leave. They threatened to call security. I was speechless. I said no one is standing in this corner. I’m not leaving. Then the red faced, inebriated man advanced and got directly in my face and told be I better leave…I knew this was a struggle that wasn’t worth the effort and one I wasn’t interested in so I walked away but not before throwing out my standard insult, “You’re ugly!” I went to another space, took a couple of pictures and got the hell out. Before any violence at his rallies erupted, that is what I encountered. It’s been downhill ever since.

1 Like