Home | About | Donate

'No War With Iran' Marches Set for Thursday Across US

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2020/01/07/no-war-iran-marches-set-thursday-across-us

1 Like

Two events up here in Northern VT but the hate mail is pouring in. It seems that a major talking point of the Right-but-not-so-correct is that anything that is critical of Trump equals hate for the man rather than his policies, rather than what spews out of his mouth. I do admit it is very difficult to look at him. These are not people where reason is effective.

1 Like

Israeli intelligence is conducting digital surveillance of American dissidents.

2 Likes

Add to that boycotts, strikes with the end view of total non cooperation. In the meantime we must need reach critical mass. It will build.

4 Likes

You are sooo right on this. It started as a propaganda move and took hold by the right-wing masses. And don’t forget that we have not gotten over the election. That’s the other bullshit story spread by righty’s. Gee, it couldn’t be because of all of the unholy things trump does and represents.

3 Likes

I feel the same way, almost every news article about the damn demagogue has his disgusting picture posted. I scroll past it as fast as I can.

4 Likes

I’m sure most of you here remember the lies. “Liberating Iraq will be a cakewalk.” Defense Secretary Assistant Ken Adelman. "The military effort will take weeks rather than months.”Vice President Dick Cheney. “Our soldiers would be greeted as liberators and that Iraqi oil money would pay for the reconstruction.” U.S. Deputy Secretary of Defense Paul Wolfowitz.

3 Likes

Trump handlers are master mind manipulators, they’re using Barney’s methods to the fullest effect. Repeating falsehoods on the corporate controlled media the dumb masses watch without questioning day and night.

2 Likes

Israeli companies have been collecting American phone records for decades. Added to it now are cellular calls, Facebook pictures, credit/debit card purchases, voting records, etc…anything to feed as input for AI software to predict personality traits and likely future behavior.

Adelman another damn blood sucking monster Zionist pro Israeli Jew.

2 Likes

My Actual text:

Alan MacDonald | Wells, Maine
Paul, Emperor Trump not only thinks he’s the Emperor of America, but he’s so insane he thinks he’s Emperor of the World.

1 Like

Hi Sunflower:
Hmmm, is the CIA working with them? : ) Oh wait…are they putting everything in BLUFFDALE so that at some future date, no one will have any info as collecting everything leads to…a lot of nothing.

prime tenet of organizing: if you want people to do something, MAKE IT EASY AS POSSIBLE

what is the address of schumer’s office, with cross streets?

Proactive intimidation of war resistors is repeat behavior of the 2003 Iraq invasion.

Hi Sunflower, and apparently repeat behavior of protestors in Chicago in the 60s! : (

I will bet the Israeli’s led by Netanyahu are dancing in the streets.
They finally got their puppet Americans to do what they never could,
start another war between their two staunch enemies Iraq and Iran, and all on Americas dime.

1 Like

PBS Newshour tonight had stories on Venezuela and Iran and did not mention US sanctions ONCE-----these sanctions are acts of war-----how can a reputable news agency discuss these conflicts -----and not raise the real cause of this unrest.

Iran declared the US military and leaders as terrorists-----so I guess they now have the legal right to take them out.

Bernie was also interviewed latter on this same program-----this will be interesting how the candidates handle this. But don’t be fooled the war mongers in Washington want a war----just listen to the comments on PBS NH.

:earth_americas: WE CAN STOP THE WAR by stopping the Evil Eye! It’s located in the Bermuda’s Triangle. Spread the message, thank you!