Home | About | Donate

Nobody Expected We Would Pay Such a Steep Price for Electing a Mentally Ill Criminal as President—Can We Recover?

Honestly I don’t know which candidate is worse, the horror we know, or the horrors yet to come with warmonger Biden/Harris. As I live in a solidly blue state, I can vote my conscience. Not sure how I would vote in a swing state. We DO need to get rid of Trump, but I’m not sure replacing him with Biden/Harris will change much. We’ll have a better COVID response with Team D, but do not forget that that ticket and potential cabinet is all neo-con/liberal and loves wars. Seems to me we get Civil War with Trump and possibly World War with Biden. At least with Civil War, other nations might help us out? I really don’t have an answer as they are both so horrid. It is also disconcerting seeing the so called liberals support Biden despite him conceding NOTHING to the Left but rather promises to make an even greater police/surveillance/military state. How is it possible to reward the D’s for their treachery over the years? THEY gave us Trump and I truly fear worse to follow Biden should he be elected. Consider that both parties have moved further and further right with each election. The horrible PNAC folks are at the Biden table this time around. The only real answer is for US Americans to rise up and demand NOTA and a new primary, while giving temporary government to Congress. The only real way to get change is to say NO to the duopoly. Furthermore, as long as the MSM has a major voice, the duopoly will continue, as they pretend to have a “side” based on either identity politics or bible thumping - but have the same economic and foreign agenda. I truly believe Trump was employed by the neo-liberal DNC to be so horrid that we will willingly accept our neo-liberal slavery that will be made permanent under Biden. Biden has often stated he would use the military to deal with COVID 19. I am certain he will do the same with protesters. He is NOT our friend. Nor is Trump. SAY NO - NOTA.

5 Likes

The reason Trump was allowed to win was to ramp up anti-Russia sentiment. In doing so, we managed to make Putin a genuine threat in the meantime - that he wasn’t previously. Thank you Obama/Clinton/Biden! Imagine HRC was put in office in 2016 …she would NOT have had the support of the Liberals for wars. Trump allowed them to fall right into the trap! It worked perfectly. Do NOT forget that in 2008, Biden told us he would reignite Cold War hostilities whether we wanted it or not, because it was for our own good.

4 Likes

Great concise column. I fear that with 54 days left, every day will get worse. Sure his supporters will choose to do something over not.

2 Likes

Well then, just call me nobody.

And the DNC still doesn’t care what they have done to this country. I still refuse to support them.

5 Likes

His followers will go down with their boats repeating his lies. They won’t face the truth because that would mean acknowledging that they have been played like all the folks he has cheated throughout his lousy life. He is worse than an open, oozing sore and he needs to be cut off from society.

3 Likes

But don’t you know Owl, “One is the loneliest number?”

~https://youtu.be/HNjEPHvDxZQ

1 Like

Outis,

Nobody’s coming to help us out of this mess we’ve made for ourselves over many decades.

We broke it, we bought it.

It will require millions of us to sacrifice time and money to straighten out the crooked corporate controlled political system, and in this time we find ourselves in, right now, I don’t see it happening.

We’re divided, we’re fearful of infection and dying, we’re complicit from our past voting records.

The choice isn’t simple. More of the same, or something different yet perhaps similar.

Don’t stress over it. Just do what feels "right."

We know what “wrong” is like.

4 Likes

The alternative is apathy or outright assault on our freedoms, HensTeeth.

Choose wisely. May be our last.

1 Like

We don’t have a major candidate that won’t give us apathy and assault on our freedoms. Take a good look at both of their histories.

LOTE continues to move us in the wrong direction. If enough people reject it, we have a chance at going in the right direction. I will not choose one oppressor over another.

2 Likes

Don’t flatter Tweetle-Dumb’s already grossly oversized self-image by crediting him with accomplishing this.  It has been in the works for decades – generations, even – and “our” current POTUS (Piece Of Totally Unfit Sh*t) is NOT
the cause, but merely its most visible manifestation, an oozing pustule on the surface of a rotting corpse.

Surely, 'Cadet, you don’t mean ABC, ALEC, CBS, CNN, the DNC, Faux “News”, (M$)NBC, and the RNC, to name
just a few — mostly through Sins of Omission rather than COmission in failing to give Bernie’s truths one tenth as much coverage in 2016 as they gave Hideous Hilliary’s lies or one hundredth as much free air-time as they gave to Tweetle-Dumb, but there were a few COmission whoppers as well, which the ‘deplorables’ on the far fringes of the right eagerly lapped up.

3 Likes

Here in America, you currently have that choice.

Your right, but TPTB ended up with two major enemies. China and Russia, not sure if that was the plan, or if Trump went rogue on them. In the end it might not matter anyway, the US has pissed off so many countries, if things go hot, I expect it will be basically the US against the world. If we don’t rein in these warmongers, it’s not going to be pretty for us…

1 Like

To be fair, the dem party played a huge roll in his election. Ignoring their lower middle class base and pandering to old school republicans, the same strategy their using again. It’s why I have to believe they don’t want to win. They can’t be that stupid.

6 Likes

No? Think again.

Meaning I believe they want to lose, again. They pay too many political consultants a lot of money, for this strategy to be an accident or mistake.

4 Likes

My dear friend, our tastes are as one!

1 Like

Trump is worse. The unpredictability that he forecasts to the world puts our nation in grave peril. Pence on deck with the threat of theocracy makes the founders spin in their Enlightened graves. I am no big fan of Joe, but Trump has to go!

1 Like

We’re not all pacifists, believe me. But way too many are, you’re right about that.

3 Likes

Agreed. Political consultants of the Oligarchic variety.

1 Like

Yes. Facism must be filed away under "finished."