Home | About | Donate

NONE OF THIS IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/05/14/none-beautiful

8 Likes

Decided not to post, feeling a bit UN-Generous toward the prick in the WhiteHouse this AM.

4 Likes

Just when you thought he couldn’t possibly appear more clueless and out of touch, he ups his game…

4 Likes

That is a great picture of der trump spewing nonsense (as well as viruses I’m sure) and surrounding by masked aides and workers. It really speaks volumes.

4 Likes

Here’s the sad part:

Trump’s callousness and ineptitude on Covid19 has him hovering at 44% approval.
Yet MIA Joe barely has a polling lead and is behind in the battleground states.

And MIA Joe told voters like me that if they believe Tara Reade, they shouldn’t vote for him. Cool:

~https://www.nytimes.com/2020/05/14/us/politics/joe-biden-tara-reade.html

7 Likes

Soldiers running into bullets is a beautiful thing. All that bright red blood splashing everywhere. Limbs being blown off. Heads being blown off. All of those screams and groans. People soiling their pants. People wetting their pants. People puking their guts out and screaming for their mothers. It is goddam gloriously beautiful I gotta tell you.

10 Likes

Yep, it’s enough to make not just any man discover he has serendipitous bone spurs.

1 Like

It’s a HUMBLING thing to see. There you go, Donny. It’s not “beautiful.” It makes you humble to see their courage. But you’re never humble, are you? That word doesn’t occur to you. It’s all “beautiful” or “terrible.”

4 Likes

Thank you for thinking about the feelings of the rest of us on Common Dreams. tRump thinks only about himself. He cannot restrain himself from telling the rest of us how much he knows, how great he is doing, and how we need to follow him down his rabbit hole.

I urge you to cleanse yourself of your ungenerous feelings by posting them. It could be bad for your mental health to harbor them for our sake. I’d love to read them and others here probably would, too. No matter how uncharitable they may be, I’m pretty sure I won’t find them harsh enough. So, try me.

7 Likes

I don’t think the covidiot’s sperm donor paid off a doctor to say he had bone spurs – I think the army wouldn’t take him because his IQ was so low he couldn’t get into the army (that self-same army that takes anybody that has a pulse). I think Daddy Disgusting paid the doc to say he had bone spurs so no one would find out how retarded Covidiot Bone Spurs really is!

2 Likes

Or it’s his favorite new word: nasty

… I seriously think his mother must have used that word when she wanted to really insult someone, so he sees it as being the best way to insult someone now.

I agree with Moderatus, don’t let your anger bottle up inside, we all have it on this subject, we’ll all understand, no matter what anger and frustration you put into words. The community here at CD have on numerous occasions, indulged me to vent my anger on a variety of subjects, it helps, and I’m grateful the fine people here put up with it, and have never condemned me for it.

4 Likes

Trump believes, in his sociopath mind, that all those healthcare people are putting themselves in harm’s way because of their doe-eyed devoted adoration of him.

He’s so proud of himself. Though he thinks “those doctors and nurses really should be showing me more appreciation though”.

3 Likes

“This is a very sick motherfucker.” Also, a very clueless one. <== right on target.

4 Likes

There has never been such a despicable human being in such a position to infect the world with gross stupidity and contempt for others as this pathological liar in recent memory - A self-delusional malignant narcissist of the worst sort imaginable, at the worst time imaginable…
I hear of a lot of people wallowing in one ridiculous “conspiracy theory” or another these days and the mental illness/stupidity must be rolling down from the very stable genius scumbag and his moronic delusional bizarro world - “A very sick mother/daughterfucker” indeed!

1 Like

I do think it is quite unfair to say in this article that Trump only tweets, eats and watches Fox news all day. He does also play golf regularly, you know.

2 Likes

Doug, your post would be an awesome letter to the WH and to several of the lead sycophants in the area.
I’d suggest WaPo, but does he see it?

Guess I will not be voting for old Joe then.

1 Like

How many times do we have to say it before it comes true…MAKE IT (because he is less than human)
GO AWAY!