Home | About | Donate

North Korea Calls John Bolton a 'War Maniac' Who Is 'Wrecking Peace and Security' Across the Globe

North Korea Calls John Bolton a 'War Maniac' Who Is 'Wrecking Peace and Security' Across the Globe

Jake Johnson, staff writer

North Korea on Monday called U.S. national security adviser John Bolton a "war maniac" who is undermining global security and diplomacy after Bolton accused Pyongyang of violating international law with missile launches earlier this month.

1 Like

Well they could have called him a lot worse i suppose!!!

2 Likes

Hi wingsofadove:
Oh my, Bolton screams war so much, that maybe Trump should oblige him and send him too one. We have so many to choose from. : )

6 Likes

The insane war monger Bolton, is proof that the one country in the world that needs regime change is: AMERIKA!

15 Likes

Geez, the insane Clown Posse has me agreeing with North Korea.
Yosemite Bolton needs to be in jail

9 Likes

Bolton, because only the good die young…

2 Likes

Correct. But the next war (mankind against biodiversity) will have no victors.

3 Likes

Fantasy: That Kim and Bolton (and their ilk world-wide) are forced onto a one-way trip to the Moon or Mars via Musk or Bezos’s auspices.

Be ever vigilant as those of lower conciousness walk amongst us .

3 Likes

Or one of the musk car sent into space in the direction of mars, but went off course never to be seen again. Like this:

1 Like

Is that a quote or your own philosophy?

And now North Korea joins Russia in framing US foreign policy. Though with Bolton, that’s not a bad thing.

Finally a nation’s leader that speaks the truth. Bolton is as wicked as thy come. He and his cadre of neocons want to rule the world and if not they will destroy it with US military forces. He and his ilk needs to removed from Earth and exiled on Mars where their evil ideology can’t infect the rest of the nations. How about peace for a change?

5 Likes

No! Exiled on Mars or beyond so he doesn’t infect others with his form of Vampirism.

1 Like

“North Korea Calls John Bolton a ‘War Maniac’ Who Is ‘Wrecking Peace and Security’ Across the Globe”

And he wears it so well!

3 Likes

OK…so next time Musk Ox sends something into space, he needs to put John Bolton on it ?

3 Likes

I’d hate to spend taxpayer money on him. even for that

3 Likes

That is the whole problem; with peace, the cadre of neocons…get no change!

2 Likes

worldbeyondwar.org has a petition and an email that will go to your Representative and Senators, asking them to cosponsor and promote H.Res.152 (and parallel legislation in the Senate) calling for a formal end of the Korean war, and H.R.1771 (and the same in the Senate) directing that efforts be undertaken to reunite Korean Americans with their family members in North Korea, as well as asking them to dissolve the United Nations Command in South Korea.

1 Like

John Bolton deserves a title, but not U.S. National Security Advisor.

Only another maniac would hire Bolton to begin with.

2 Likes