Home | About | Donate

Notorious War Profiteer Erik Prince Refuses To Give Up Dream of Mercenary Takeover of Afghan War

Notorious War Profiteer Erik Prince Refuses To Give Up Dream of Mercenary Takeover of Afghan War

Jessica Corbett, staff writer

Notorious billionaire and war profiteer Erik Prince, who founded the disgraced mercenary firm Blackwater that's since been rebranded as ACADEMI, is once again appealing to President Donald Trump to privatize the 17-year-old war in Afghanistan.

Exile is too good for people like him, and his sister, DeVos.

Afghanistan is misidentified as a US strategic interest. It’s only a graveyard for naive & foolish solders with taxpayer $$ given to creeps and abusers of the public trust like Prince.

Exactly. Except of course for the possible oil pipelines that would circumvent Iran and Russia and help with western hegemony of the region. Sometimes those asses in DC don’t know when to quit.

O I agree… in my haste to dispense with this fixation on Afghanistan and has beens like Prince, I forgot about the pipeline dreams…

and just a reminder, Eric Prince is the brother of DuBose, our erstwhile NON-
Sec. of Education.

Traitors dream traitor dreams

A massacre isn’t a “blunder”

But language is a virus

The War is Worth Waging”: Afghanistan’s Vast Reserves of Minerals and Natural Gas
The War on Afghanistan is a Profit driven “Resource War”.

While Afghanistan is acknowledged as a strategic hub in Central Asia, bordering on the former Soviet Union, China and Iran, at the crossroads of pipeline routes and major oil and gas reserves, its huge mineral wealth as well as its untapped natural gas reserves have remained, until June 2010, totally unknown to the American public.

In addition to its vast mineral and gas reserves, Afghanistan produces more than 90 percent of the World’s supply of opium which is used to produce grade 4 heroin.

https://www.globalresearch.ca/the-war-is-worth-waging-afghanistan-s-vast-reserves-of-minerals-and-natural-gas/19769

In addition to its vast mineral and gas reserves, Afghanistan produces more than 90 percent of the World’s supply of opium which is used to produce grade 4 heroin.

Yes, the mineral and gemstone magic! i read once of all the wonderful gems that were locked inside all of those mountains!
It would be a jewelers paradise----of course America would probably start blowing up all the mountains like the coal companies in America, and the poor people of Afghanistan would still be poor and as bad off.
I’d rather have them harvest gems than oil, gas and those poppy fields.

Before Russia and America were there, , the people of Afghanistan seemed happier and healthier----------but always the graveyard of Empires. It happened to Russia—so I guess it’s America’s turn.

Exactly why Prince figures he can broker a deal here to kill people in the hire of the USA. Not really a strategic interest and he can take it off their hands cheaply (not really). Just a little backwater to make money from by murdering people who are otherwise non-entities to the “advanced” countries, such as the hew-hess-of-hay, as Al Capp used to write.

“Live by the sword, die by the sword.”

Prince is a murdering piece of crap. He fits right in with the district of criminals. These evil demons hide the deaths of American service people because it is now none of our business. Dump is a big fat fu*king joke of a blabbering puppet without a speck of anything even remotely approaching credibility. How dumbed down are his followers? It is leagues beyond sickenly pathetic.

If an Afghani shot this guy , the WesterN Media and Press would call it "murder’ . When this guys hired thugs murder someone that same Media deems the killings as legitimate.

As far as I am concerned, this guy and any of Blackwaters hired thugs are LEGITIMATE Military targets,

I second that emotion.

Perhaps the (reputed) bumper crop of poppies is tied to the similar # of opioid addicts.

Agree, but pre US invasion, the Taliban had the poppy production pretty low, then the CIA gets there and production explodes, as well as heroin addiction here in the US.

Small framed man overcompensating,

and just who would go after those gems if this war is privatized?