Home | About | Donate

'Nowhere to Hide': Billboard to Target Kyrsten Sinema as Only Senate Democrat Standing Against Net Neutrality

'Nowhere to Hide': Billboard to Target Kyrsten Sinema as Only Senate Democrat Standing Against Net Neutrality

Jake Johnson, staff writer

When Senate Democrats unveiled legislation to fully restore net neutrality last week, every member of the party's caucus signed on to the bill—except one.

3 Likes

#ThisIsWhatDemocracyLooksLike

4 Likes

Excellent. There needs to be more of this - and more!

btw she’s not a corporate shill, she’s a corporate whore. There’s a difference

10 Likes

The only reason I voted for this numbskull is because she was running against someone even more trumpian, Martha McSally. When I repeatedly called her office to gripe about this issue, no one answered the phone.

8 Likes

This is why any blue will not do.

10 Likes

EXACTLY! I will never: Blue no matter who again.
Here’s the problem with that approach

This is how we get shit like Joe Lieberman, and two faced lying sacks of sh_t like Obama and Clinton who sell us out once in office.

9 Likes

Sinema might be voted out of office when her term is up. It might not be a good thing because the next Senator might be a Republican.

This just shows how deep the corporate structures go into politicians that rely on big donors to be elected. She’s new and hasn’t realized that some constituents pay attention to votes in the Senate. Corporate tools still will overwhelmingly give support to the corporate entities funding the campaigns. Money has to removed from political races. Then ‘the people’ will start to matter for a change.

3 Likes

Arizona: land of right wing scumgbags.

2 Likes

A female version of Joe Manchin.

4 Likes

Your argument is why things never get better.

4 Likes

It is swell to see action against Sinema the corporate dino in the Senate. She is voting with McSally in the Senate and several Congress Resps Dinos here in AZ.

Shame Shame Shame

3 Likes

And why we FIGHT all REDS. Red is the color of EVIL. The GOP is evil and should be stopped at all costs. You are the ENEMY!

I don’t get what has happened to Sinema. Wasn’t she fairly progressive as a member of Arizona’s state legislature?

At least republicans know they are republicans. If you are a witch, don’t pretend you’re an angel.

Follow the money.

1 Like

Here we go again. every Democrat but one supports net neutrality. Republicans united in opposition. “Progressive” solution? Attack Democrats.

Yeah, lets keep it sexist.

1 Like

Money.

Actually, the enemy is Capitalism. In its current corrupt form, it has infected both of our major political parties. It literally makes no difference if a representative is a Democrat or a Republican, they all are corrupted by MONEY and BRIBES. The ONLY differences they ‘provide’ us for show are differences about social issues.

The problem is that ALL issues, including social issues can be tackled by fixing the economic issues first. There are a FEW ethical politicians in our current crop of representatives. They are literally the only hope we have without a major upheaval.

1 Like