Home | About | Donate

#NunesResign Trends as Indicted Giuliani Associate Implicates Top Republican in Effort to Dig Up Biden Dirt

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/news/2019/11/23/nunesresign-trends-indicted-giuliani-associate-implicates-top-republican-effort-dig

6 Likes

Rank member sez:
“I don’t talk to you in this lifetime or the next lifetime. At any time. On any question.”

Promises, promises. The country would be so much better off if this guy’s cow was California rep. and top Republican™ on the committee.

9 Likes

I love to see an analysis of the flow of corporations in parallel time lines going back 50 years. Thats about the time that globalization got fully privatized and the entire Rothchild derived model from the 16th century took the T, downshifted and put the pedal to the metal - literally in MASSIVE extraction models: systemically, rhetorically, for media, land, mining, GMO, control of university science to grab patents, to undermine human education, dehumanize in as many aspects as possible, sow conflict, disinformation and to set these into self-morphing self-destructive mode.

I always come back to an inescapable question: Is this the best that can be done? If not, why, and the only answer I can come up with is that so many generations of the predatory class have been self-referential through the economic premise of ‘exceptionalism’ ( in all senses of the word root) through “externalization” of costs - in ALL dimensions - that systemic retrogression is all they know how to do. It has fomented a singular model of the infantilized bully that can only destroy. It is the mindset of slave-dependent plantation / feudal / fiefdoms in constant search of how to enslave (on the sly) a great a portion of humanity as possible BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Pompeo and the mustache - Monroe Doctrine minions on steroids - serve as case-in-point definitions of retrogression on behalf of corporate control freaks terrified at seeing the end of the road and a brick wall on constant expansion with impunity.

It is absolutely necessary that observations of corporate praxis lay bare how the finance industry and legislation have created a thumb-sucking, diaper $hi##ing model of “business” that is predatory and believing it is RIGHT, when in order to be robust and healthy must engage the planet as it is, not as they want to use it.

The dehumanization, practiced for so many centuries, has come home to roost in the psyches of those controlling societal parameters in government, in the marketplace and most notably, in this hairbrained belief that infrastructure is passé.

We need to name the contours of the profile of the suicide juggernaut deaf dumb and blind to the vast void its premises have created, claim does not exist, and then LEVERAGE WHAT IT DENIES IN ORDER TO REBUILD.

11 Likes

nunes reminds me of, and kinda looks like a guy that was on my crew, back in pre-retirement, that was really as dumb as he looked, nunes definately looks like a pretty dim bulb. any education of nunes is irrelevant to this opinianated post.

3 Likes

heres a wiki:

1 Like

How strange will it be when Nunes gets a subpoena to testify before the same Congressional panel that he’s been a part of?

Nunes is ruined.

14 Likes

Odd how a man who just couldn’t shut up during the impeachment inquiry suddenly is not speaking.

22 Likes

“Lock him up”!!!

10 Likes

Since when has fact finding Biden kickbacks become illegal? Digging dirt is a good thing. If this continues all will discover Ukrainian presidential election was CIA and Israeli operation. Nunez has a history of being solid straight shooter especially in CA water and farm laws. He would have sent an aide to do any actual dirty tricks.

2 Likes

I will savor the time when this asshole gets in hot water. What a traitor to our country.

11 Likes

Upgrade your GPS . You obviously turned left when you should have gone Right .

4 Likes

The criminals are in part of the ‘investigation’.
It’s past time to bring the RNC up on RICO charges. Not sure how that might happen, but it needs to happen. Probably find out about some of the Dems in the process too.

7 Likes

He’s not a journalist. But you sure nailed the GOP mission statement.

2 Likes

I woke up this morning to a beautiful day, um…I wonder what the weather will be?

Giuliani is ruined and might even go to jail because Giuliani’s fall guy Parnas will flip on him if given immunity and taking the Fifth.

Trump is (already) ruined and might even go to jail (he’d get pardoned if ever convicted in reality) because Trump’s fall guy Giuliani may do the same if he has to because he won’t be the sole fall guy.

Nunes and Pompeo? This is a cheery day!

7 Likes

Going to a foreign country behind the backs of the people he works for here in US is not a straight shooter. He has so many intelligent agencies here in the US to go to work for him, why the corrupted old administration in Ukraine? I agree that it was very wrong for Hunter Biden was put on a board of a foreign government while his father was Vice President. It looks terrible and this global cabal of oligarchs needs to be stopped but Nunes is a joke.

9 Likes

Just another sideshow, when will we see #Congress&MIC? #Congress in bed with billionaires?

1 Like

Read this and decide for yourself if the Bidens are not deserving of being investigated.
Seems to me that there really is a lot of dirt to dig up.

3 Likes

As rotten and slimy as these repubs are, the Bidens are just as bad. All involved in this historic scandal will fatten their wallet before they profess any loyalty to our country.

9 Likes

It is indeed a beautiful day.

4 Likes

Plus Bolton may have something to say but remember he is always a rightist darling and therefore a question mark as yet. Still you can almost hear the teeth starting to chatter amongst the Repubs.

2 Likes