Home | About | Donate

Nurses Criticize Clinton Attack on Single Payer

Nurses Criticize Clinton Attack on Single Payer

WASHINGTON - National Nurses United, the largest U.S. organization of nurses, condemned the Hillary Clinton campaign today for its attack on Sen. Bernie Sanders’ proposal for healthcare for all, including its slanted use of data on the economics of Medicare for all.

“Any politician that refuses to finance guaranteed health care has abandoned my patients, and I will never abandon my patients. That’s why we support improved Medicare for all, and that’s why I support Bernie Sanders,” said NNU Co-President Jean Ross, RN.

###

So wall street Clinton lets us know what we'll get if she is elected. More of the same, health care we can't afford and no hope for a single payer plan, Medicare for all. Since some top union people have endorsed her she has come out with her attacks on Senator Sanders health care ideas. Before that she was leaning with Senator Sanders because he was drawing the crowds and saying what America wants to hear and see done. As her polls go up she goes down. Down the road to wall street, banks, big pharma, and expensive health care. Stand strong America, vote for Senator Sanders 2016 if he has to be written in. Bernie 2016!! Good for NNU Co-President Jean Ross, RN!