Home | About | Donate

Obama Quietly Establishes Controversial Anti-US Propaganda Agency

So, have you signed the card going around online to thank Obama for being such a great president? Who are these idiots that still think he’s a great pres.?
This is the kind of thing that slips under the radar of the people that don’t hunt for real news. He’s laying the foundation for Trump, how nice of him.

"The Ministry of Truth – Minitrue, in Newspeak* – was startlingly different from any other object in sight. It was an enormous pyramidal structure of glittering white concrete, soaring up, terrace after terrace, 300 metres into the air. From where Winston stood it was just possible to read, picked out on its white face in elegant lettering, the three slogans of the Party:

"WAR IS PEACE
"FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
"IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

“The Ministry of Truth contained, it was said, three thousand rooms above ground level, and corresponding ramifications below. Scattered about London there were just three other buildings of similar appearance and size. So completely did they dwarf the surrounding architecture that from the roof of Victory Mansions you could see all four of them simultaneously. They were the homes of the four Ministries between which the entire apparatus of government was divided. The Ministry of Truth, which concerned itself with news, entertainment, education, and the fine arts.” ~George Orwell, 1984

So the charge of Russian computer hacking is now used to clamp down free speech of the American people. No wonder the hue and cry in the media, the intense focus on alleged Russian interference in the general elections. It isn’t aimed so much at the Russians: it’s the American people that the neocons/1% consider the most dangerous and ENEMY NUMBER ONE!

The audacity of lies …

This is how they get rid of the ice caps.

Not blowing my own horn, but before the election of 2008, I was also not fooled by Obama. In fact, I was laughed at for being racist, among other pejoratives and excoriated by many of Obama’s acolytes when I called Obama the consummate con man!

But many are not laughing now!.

He is not a “black president,” he is bi-racial, and was raised by his European Anerican mother and maternal grandparents. He was not raised in a “black” family or culture, that I know of.

Just as he has on his Christmas Hawaii vacations each year of his presidency, Obama has once again slipped regressive legislation in through the back door, thereby assuring the fractured Democratic Party continues to become ever more fractured as Obama wraps up Dubya’s fourth term.

And here we see the result of the pretenses of Russian meddling.

In case it has not hereby obvious, so much for Obama’s supposed fears to hand Donald Trump extra-constitutional powers.

People are going to have to tear a good deal apart to fix this.

Until Trump came along he was. Obama’s main rival, before Trump, was always Bill Clinton. Both enjoyed picking on the Bush Clan, of course. ( before embracing some of their same policies like the abovementioned ) And, the HillBillary Show always anticipated running against Jeb, maybe even twice. Oh, my!:wink:
Shocking, I know, but most political animals realized a while ago that if they said anyting controversial or acted against the PTB, they were registered and filed, so to speak. Phone conversations and e-mails were next as technologies drive collections, as well. So it goes because we’re not promised anything and, with all federal gov’ts, new shit is always coming to light.
You are aware that Sens. L. Graham & J. McCain have never sent an e-mail? One may not even own a cell phone? Gee, I wonder why?

There’s the difference between the Democrat and Republican wings of the NeoLiberal government. The Dems are covert. The Republicans are overt. The bottom line is the same.

as you’ve probably figured out, our resident democratic party groupies don’t do argument. they do sources. and they’re fully inoculated against all information not confirming their biases.

this is why this crap happens without a challenge. And then in an election, they’re the ones yabbering at the top of their lungs about how you have to vote like they do or else you’re going to doom western civilization!

If they don’t agree with it, it’s a conspiracy. If they agree with it, it’s the truth. Easy peasy.

McCauley sez: “Further, the law authorizes grants to non-governmental agencies to help …”

Thi$ i$ the real purpo$e of the provi$ion.

The re$t i$ a repackaged ver$ion of the $ame old p$yop$.

Open your wallet$, bend over, and $ay ‘Oww!’

Goebbels would be proud.

Such a move exposes the political and ideological weakness of the finance capitalist ruling class. Every ruling class needs to control the ideology of the state. Ancient kings had their gods, with whom they claimed a personal relationship. They created temples to enforce the ideology. The feudal nobility had the Church. Only priests were allowed to interpret the Bible. The modern bourgeoisie and their finance capitalists masters own the newspapers, the cable, the radio, and TV and most religion. These propaganda organs are especially important during a time of crisis, but the old formulae are not working. The Internet has been free for all to use and the effect is evident everywhere, and the ruling class is not happy. As their rule slips further, expect more repressive legislation. of this nature.

Argue this with the articles that called him that:

Barack Obama elected as America’s first black president

Barack Obama is our first black President after an inspirational race

Barack Hussein Obama was elected the 44th president of the United States on Tuesday, sweeping away the last racial barrier in American politics with ease as the country chose him as its first black chief executive.

Go back and reread my comment – I said ‘our elected terrorists’ and that Obama is responsible for much (but not all) of it. Have you noiced how many of the laws the shrub insitituted have been continued under the obadrone? Get back to me on that …

Another great prospective from Debbie the Sane Progressive. I’m going to miss CD and her show someday soon!

I’m happy about Ehud Barack Obama no longer being our POTUS but not thrilled about _Donald Chimp becoming our next POTUS. **_Obama picked up where W left off and Trump will pick up where Obama left off.

While I concur that Barack Obama is a “Black President” by defintion I think it interesting to look back at why that is.

This is based on slavery and the early definition of “black” in Slave holding nations.

If one wants to be technically accurate if a person is born to a black parent and a white parent they would not be called either black or white. they would be of mixed ethnicity. In Canada the Mix of white with First nations were called Metis. They were not French and they were not First nations. In fact the crown recognizes them legally as a different group. In other nations where there mixing they are called “mestizo” (White/native) or “Mulatto” (white/black) .

In The USA any person was defined as black no matter how much black was in them. one could be “octaroon” or “quadroon” and still be seen as “black”. This very much like the racists in Germany seeing anybody with Jewish heritage no matter how distant as impure and not aryan.

In short referring to Obama as black even though one parent white and one parent black is a legacy of racism.The amount of “black” in him is seen as the impurity and not the amount of “white” in him.

Obama is not establishing an anti-propaganda agency. He is establishing a pro-propaganda agency. Trump will establish one once he leaves office, whenever that may be.:astonished::scream::sob::cry::rage::confounded::imp::smiling_imp::japanese_goblin::japanese_ogre::-1::skull_crossbones::urn::zipper_mouth::rolling_eyes::slight_frown::space_invader::alien::skull::angry: