Home | About | Donate

Of Course Your Neckwear Is Crucial: What To Wear For Your Arraignment

Of Course Your Neckwear Is Crucial: What To Wear For Your Arraignment

Making the most of his gaudy moment in the sun, grifter, liar, co-conspirator, and Nixonian "dirty trickster" Roger Stone made a weird Daily Caller video to explain his fashion choices for court, offering smug riffs on shirt, suit, cuff links, pocket square - never mind he's "dirt poor" from Mueller's "inquisition." Maybe the judge's threat of a gag order - "This is a criminal proceeding, not a public relations campaign" - will wipe that smirk off his showboating face.

Okay. That does it. This time Abby totally overkilled. I won’t be able to look at CommonDreams for several days otherwise if I see these Roger Stone pics I’ll either have to kill myself or just heave any recent meal. Wottacreep.

How is it that pond scum like this rises to the top in DC?

1 Like

What an ass hole. May he go to a “real” prison (not a club fed) and spend many romantic hours with the “real” people he so disdains.

1 Like

Doesn’t that tell you all you need to know about DC?

2 Likes

Nixon had his “proud to be a criminal”…G Gordon Liddy.

Reagan had Oli “Traitor” North

Trump has Nixon leftovers…

2 Likes

Allow me to help in you’re decision making process Roger. As a confirmed political “dirty trickster” or the term used during you’re hero Nixon’s time, “rat f**ker”, the appropriate neckwear would be a 1 inch hemp rope tied in a noose knot with a very long tail. But wait another fashion accessory you can’t be seen without, is a smaller rope tying you’re hands behind you’re back. There, problem solved Roger, you will look dashing.

5 Likes

You forgot “Jr” who had those star class of war criminals “Dick” Cheney and Don Rumsfield and maybe the most important ass hole you left out with Nixon is the war criminal Henry Kissinger. The Dems don’t even come close, the worst maybe Zbigniew Brzezinski the dad of that “blond” bitch Mika Brzezinski wife of that great MSNBC star Joe Scarborough.

Maybe Fox or MSNBC ought to start a celebrity show called “Star War Criminals”, ought to go over huge with all the right wing crazies.

2 Likes

Perhaps the dems come closer than you think:

1 Like

Come on…
Nobody else will kiss him !!!
and that is saying something about ol Hill the Pill.

Kissinger is the mummy who won’t die, but
He’s a Nixon boy all the way.

Probably trained the Israelis in their madness

2 Likes

Ye forgot the Rummy…so easy to forget.
Doesn’t know what he doesn’t know…wooo

Dick the DICK…well he is in a class all his own.
How does one classify a Vlad the Impaler wannabe

Brez…always thought he was a kremlin mole.

1 Like

Wow what a stupid man Mr. Stone is. WHY in the world would he take that famous Nixon pose, where he looks like a paradyctal flying dinosaur trying to take off? Geez, did he forget what happened to Nixon?

Whatever you do, don’t read the YouTube comments.