Home | About | Donate

On Behalf of Struggling Families, Sanders Joins Critics of Fed Rate Hike

Can you provide documentation for your comment from a credible source?

The Rothschilds are Jewish? I didn’t see that in any of the posts. Thanks for the info.

Again I don’t get the anger, we can’t have it both ways. The Feds have been loaning money to the big corporate monopolies at 0% so they could buy back stock and stash money overseas and drive up the cost of everything here in America. Real estate is again going up, up, up and up driving up taxes and housing rents and stopping innovators and small business to be able to afford leases of office space.

The interest rates have been manipulated to remain low since at least the mid 90’s driving up the cost of real estate both residential and commercially. Interest rates so low and as a senior have been earning nothing on my savings but my property taxes keep going up along with everything else except for gas the last year so they tied that to the cpi and no raise in SS for 2016 even though there is INFLATION IN FOOD, HEALTHCARE COSTS, AND EVERYTHING ELSE WE PURCHASE. IT IS STILL A RIGGED SYSTEM as who can afford to buy big ticket items and quality for a loan on the piddly wages being paid.
Please explain this to be me as I am the only one that feels this way? Oh, and student debt should have only gotten a 0% loan like the monopolies as it is an investment in our future.,

1 Like

Wow. It’s like a weird online comment section of the TV show ‘Drunk History’. You just kind of make up whatever makes you feel good?

1 Like

YESSS!!!

QUOTE:
With 271,527 votes cast – and all three presidential candidates campaigning directly for your vote – the results are in and they are extraordinary.

Bernie Sanders has earned Democracy for America’s endorsement in the
2016 Democratic presidential primary with an astonishing, record-breaking 87.9%
of the vote (including 77.8% of voters who were already members of DFA
prior to the poll being launched on December 7).

This is an historic moment for DFA, for the progressive movement, for the
Democratic Party, for people-powered politics – and for Bernie
supporters who relentlessly rallied over nine intense days to Get Out The Vote
and win this pivotal endorsement…UNQUOTE
(The bold emphasis on 87.9% is mine.)
That is despite the foul move by Howard Dean, the founder of the DFA, when he sabotaged the neutrality of the process by co-authoring an email with Hillary to all members endorsing her.
This is much more valuable than a union endorsement, which is just a recommendation to the members whom to vote for. These are 238,672 DIRECT votes for Bernie! And the start of a new powerful campaign on his behalf

1 Like

OK … Here is a link to the FBI hate crime results for 2014. I am posting a snippet regarding religious hate crimes for our readers.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/hate-crime/2014/topic-pages/victims_final

Religious bias

Of the 1,140 victims of anti-religious hate crimes: (snippet)

• 56.8% were victims of crimes motivated by their offenders’ anti-Jewish bias.
  • 16.1% were victims of anti-Islamic (Muslim) bias.

I think these statistics are … alarming. Additionally, I think they are contrary to a lot of information being presented by progressives via the news they select to report, commentaries, and progressive/liberal websites.

Thank you, snowbike, for your response to my request.