Home | About | Donate

On Cherry-Blossom and Conflict-of-Interest Motifs: The Relentless, Tacky Selling of America

On Cherry-Blossom and Conflict-of-Interest Motifs: The Relentless, Tacky Selling of America

As we await Mueller's findings, Trump is hustling every greedy dollar he can before - please - prison or impeachment. Hence his Trump Store's new line of crap: Cherry-blossom-themed mugs, shirts, soap etc bearing images of the White House and other iconic buildings all bizarrely, illegally slapped with “Trump Hotels” and "Trump Washington D.C." as though D.C. = our mad huckster. Partying Friday at Mar-A-Lago's Lincoln dinner, he also stuck a MAGA hat on ole Abe. Because, classy.

0 Likes

Well , Mr Blubber IS a Grifter .

1 Like

This is more telling about the country than this one (despicable) person.

2 Likes

How low can they go? Apparantly all the way to the bottom of the cesspool! What ugly photos of ugly people.

1 Like

He won’t be impeached and he will win in 2020 is the theme from the amusement park known as the lame stream media. I’ll be 68 on Friday the 29th and I gotta lame stream for ya, all over someone’s shoes!!!

2 Likes

The United States has no dignity left. None.

1 Like

So now the real crime – campaign finance violations – can replace this Russiagate horseshit, right?

And really, we’re surprised Trump is cashing in on being president? How much did Bill and Hill charge per speech? And Obama?

1 Like

…He didn’t ‘win’ in 2016, the election was stolen, just like it will be in 2020…He’s a phkn thief, no two ways about it…I just hope someone jerks his chain real tight before then…

1 Like

…You can legally profit after you’re not P resident…

0 Likes

Here’s to Big Mac doing its job!

0 Likes

…I see, rather than the chain deal, I think it’s more subtle…and with the same effect…

0 Likes

Apparently, that’s no longer true.

0 Likes

…According to who or what?..

0 Likes

Karma…can be a bitch and she kicks like a mule.

0 Likes

According to Trump, Inc.

0 Likes

…Great job just circling back around…Bill, Hill, and Obama did not defy the emoluments clause or the ReThugs would have been all over that…

0 Likes

Just curious, Lorenzo, are you one of Russiagate dead-enders, too?

0 Likes

…Not sure what ‘dead enders’ means…Russia intervened with the US election process by infiltrating social media in disguise with bots and phishing. I haven’t a clue if Drumph colluded, but we were duped into thinking these messages were from justifiable sources when the ‘sources’ weretrying to help rig an election for their own gain… Someone in Russia wanted Drumph to be Pres. …I’d certainly like to know WHY the emoluments clause would not end Drumph’s reign…BTW NBC sucks as a news source…

0 Likes

Hi Lorenzo_LaRue:
All the corporations wanted Trump to be president and so did Israel, since he is an egotistical dunder head the US MilitaryPraetorian Guard and Boeing, and General Dynamics etc. knew they could lead him around for the BIG bucks… For some reason all US presidents who have never been in a war want to bomb the world! I would be willing to buy a Trump mug as long as it read"

TRUMP: it’s all about the Benjamins." :wink:

0 Likes

Since NBC’s story was published just where have those 3 emoluments clause lawsuits against Trump gone? Oh, that’s right, nowhere.

Are you as concerned with US interference in countless foreign elections as you are about the $100,000 worth of Facebook ads and events that Russia sponsored to screw with ours? Do you think Russian interference influenced the outcome? The Russian interference that mirrored the same kind of memes and rhetoric put out by our very own homegrown right wing, which disseminated it exponentially more than Russian agents? Do you find yourself blaming Russia, and Bernie Bros, and Jill Stein for the Trump presidency instead of the pathetic candidate your party ran against him and the sad excuse for policy that your party puts forth to win over voters? Just wondering.

1 Like