Home | About | Donate

On Full, Flowing, Magnificently Brilliant Answers

Originally published at http://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/10/21/full-flowing-magnificently-brilliant-answers

3 Likes

This entire episode confirms my wost fear. He is not simply a lying malignant narcissist (like so much of America’s establishment), but he actually believes his own lies.
He is genuinely batshit crazy.

17 Likes

I second that for sure, the trump is quite insane, dangerously so.

10 Likes

When you look closely at his hands holding up the glass of water, he looks like he may be albino. I wonder if this is why he is afraid of darker people?

6 Likes

There are few people with no redeeming characteristics. Kim Jong-un who had his own brother poisoned is one, Donald Trump is another.

4 Likes

What scares me as well, are the people who think he is GREAT!

12 Likes

If that was all the things he’s done for healthcare - & it was blank - did he tell the truth ?!

5 Likes

ME TOO! I was asked by one of my Trump acolyte relatives, why I am not supporting Trump and I answered: " because he is a patholoigal liar " and was told: " I have been watching too much fake news ". It seems to me THAT Trump’s supporters think Trump can do no wrong! These people are very scary and if Trump gets four more years, one has to wonder how bad it will get. I have no use for Biden because Joe is so corrupt, but Trump is beyond corrupt…HE IS THE EVIL… AMERIKAN FUERER! .

5 Likes

Mark Twain :

When even the brightest mind in our world has been trained up from childhood in a superstition of any kind, it will never be possible for that mind, in its maturity, to examine sincerely, dispassionately, and conscientiously any evidence or any circumstance which shall seem to cast a doubt upon the validity of that superstition. I doubt if I could do it myself.

8 Likes

From
~https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/16302762-the-autobiography-of-mark-twain

What a wee little part of a person’s life are his acts and his words! His real life is lead in his head, and is known to none but himself. All day long, and every day, the mill of his brain is grinding, and his thoughts, (which are but the mute articulation of his feelings,) not those other things are his history. His acts and his words are merely the visible thin crust of his world, with its scattered snow summits and its vacant wastes of water-and they are so trifling a part of his bulk! a mere skin enveloping it. The mass of him is hidden-it and its volcanic fires that toss and boil, and never rest, night nor day. These are his life, and they are not written, and cannot be written.

He also said that some biographies are getting too long ( something like that )

3 Likes

LOL funny and thank you to all of the comments. Who is that kid on TikTok? He is a true gem—even down to how the Trump moves his head and mouth. HIRE that kid-----we all need a wonderful laugh-----and another, and another and another—just to get through this insanity called a government! : )

4 Likes

I had a a pang of compassion for these people today. They have been so incredibly brainwashed by advertizing, propaganda and shitty education going on many years, that they have lost any measure of critical thinking.

3 Likes

so r his supporters. that’s what’s most sobering and frightening. getting rid of president pussy grabber doesn’t solve that huge problem. they’ll just latch on to the next narcissistic pathologically selfish and politically ambitious nut job who comes along and tells them all the lies they love to hear.

some of the smarter ones do eventually overcome their brainwashing. an excellent example is megan phelps roper. check her out on youtube. there’s also dan barker of the freedom from religion foundation, who wrote the book Losing Faith in Faith : From Preacher to Atheist.

Trump is a reflection of the underlying malignancy and decay of the American empire being performed on the world stage. Whether any of us will survive is a germane question.

4 Likes

Thanks.

1 Like

There is a saying, 'Beat a bully to the ground and they will stay there." Trump like all liars, bullies and cowards ran away when Leslie Stahl beat him to the ground with her simple straightforward questions asking for the truth. At least Biden, flawed as he is, comes across as a human being who can give us some answers BTW, that kid imitating Trump (brilliantly I might add) would make a better president than what we are stuck with at the moment.

3 Likes

That is the big problem that bothers me. Trump is removed from office but his supporters will live(exist?) on.

1 Like

Malignant narcissists generally do believe their own lies. That’s how they continue to convince themselves of their superiority.

3 Likes

I don’t know if you would consider me trained up from childhood, or not.

I was brought up in a bigotted, right-wing, family, but there was always something nagging the back of my mind that what I was being told didn’t quite add up. Then I went off to college, and discovered that opinions, other than my dad’s, existed.

That lead to an exploration of a wide range of opinions, as I decided what I agreed with.

2 Likes