Home | About | Donate

On His Way Out the Door, Obama Bombs Libya One Last Time

On His Way Out the Door, Obama Bombs Libya One Last Time

Nadia Prupis, staff writer

U.S. B-2 war planes bombed two camps in Libya overnight that Pentagon officials claim were housing Islamic State (ISIS) militants, concluding President Barack Obama's time as commander in chief with another slew of deaths.

Season Finale of Tuesdays with Barry...

Barry the Liar found time to order this airstrike but he couldn't be bothered to give American Indian Movement activist Leonard Peltier a pardon after more than 40 years in prison for a crime that he has steadfastly maintained he didn't commit. Shows you where the real priorities are in our warped government and it will get much worse with the Mango Mussolini in the Oval.
What a toady for the MIC. This just one of many reasons why I simply couldn't vote for this shill a second time. Now he can go away and, like Eric Holder, make big bucks from the private sector after serving his masters on Wall Street and the oligarchs so well, while shamelessly selling us the pathetic "Hope and Change" bullshit. Thanks to Obummer I am much more cynical about the Democratic Party and expect that they will do little to stem this appalling bunch of extremist scum being nominated by Trumpo the Klown to run our country.

Great comment Bruce!

Maybe next time you might consider voting GREEN.

Anyway, here is wonderful commentary on the US government's approach to terrorism by Quaker professor George Lakey.

"Can there be a NONVIOLENT response to TERRORISM?"

I did vote Green in 2000 for Nader and I voted for Jill Stein this last November. I also refused to vote for my Congressman and one Senator (WA state) in November because they were both supporters of the TPP and Fast Track.

I've gotten eight emails from the DCCC during the last 24 hours begging for money in Barack Obama's name. I guarded bombers, nukes, every kind of bomb we made during Viet-Nam. Only an absolute psychopath could walk around one of these monster machines and send it to murder defenseless children. Lockheed Skunk Works at Berkeley building U2 - secret. Area 51 building drones - secret. The American Raycom corporation flew an unmanned Air Force cargo jet completely by remote control as a precursor to the drone program without one soul on board in 1999. You should know this!